Disney+ Day is this Friday, November 12. To celebrate the event, Disney is offering new and eligible returning subscribers a discount on their first month. You can sign up for just $1.99 for one month of Disney+.
Disney+ Day is an event for the second birthday of the streaming service, giving Disney fans and subscribers access to deals, theme park promotions, and more.
“Since launching two years ago, Disney+ has captured the hearts and imaginations of audiences around the world with its best-in-class originals and robust library of beloved films and series,” said Kareem Daniel, Chairman, Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution. “With Disney+ Day, we are creating an unparalleled experience for our subscribers as only The Walt Disney Company can.”
Disney will also be rolling out new content across its brands to celebrate the event:
Disney+ Day Content Premieres from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic
- The streaming premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings”
- The beloved Disney family-friendly adventure film “Jungle Cruise,” available to all subscribers
- The new Disney+ Original movie “Home Sweet Home Alone,” a reimagining of the popular holiday franchise
- An all-new original series of shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios called “Olaf Presents,” which sees Frozen’s beloved snowman retelling several classic Disney tales as only he can
- An animated short film “Ciao Alberto” from Pixar, featuring characters from this summer’s animated hit breakout film “Luca”
- A new short from The Simpsons that pays tribute to Disney+’s marquee brands
- The first five episodes from season 2 of “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” from National Geographic
- A special celebrating the origins and legacy of Star Wars’ legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett
- A special celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with an exciting look towards the future
- “Dopesick,” an original series starring Michael Keaton, which will be released in international markets as part of the Star general entertainment content offering