Today, Amazon announced a new Fire TV Sound Bar. This allows you to have your sound bar work perfectly with your Fire TV.
The new two-channel Fire TV Soundbar brings customers room-filling sound with support for DTS® Virtual:X and Dolby Audio. Featuring a compact 24-inch design, the Fire TV Soundbar is simple to set up and is compatible with all Fire TV devices—and when not watching TV, customers can connect their phones, tablets, or any streaming device via Bluetooth.
Amazon also announced two new Fire TV Sticks. You can learn more about them HERE.
Here is how Amazon describes this new Fire TV Sound Bar:
- Amp up your audio – Fire TV Soundbar enhances TV audio with dual speakers for fuller sound, clearer dialogue, and deeper bass—all in a compact design.
- Immersive sound – Enjoy a three-dimensional virtual surround sound experience with DTS Virtual:X and more detail with Dolby Audio.
- Easy setup – Just plug in the included HDMI cable to the HDMI eARC/ARC port on your TV to instantly enjoy audio that’s always in sync.
- Compact design – With a length of 24“ and a height of just 2.5″, Fire TV Soundbar fits most entertainment consoles and TV stands.
- Stream audio with Bluetooth – Connect your phone or tablet via Bluetooth to fill the room with your favorite music.
- Fire TV Ready – Designed and tested to work seamlessly with Fire TV, for control of your TV and audio with one remote.
- Compatible with smart TVs – Fire TV Soundbar works with smart TVs, and TVs connected to streaming media players.
- Designed for sustainability – This device is made from 18% recycled materials (power adapter and cable not included).
We want you to know
This is an audio only soundbar. It is not Alexa enabled and does not support Alexa Home Theater. A Fire TV streaming media player or smart TV is required to access the Fire TV experience.
To control both your TV and your Fire TV Soundbar’s volume and power, you must use a TV remote (not included).
For best results, connect the Fire TV Soundbar to the HDMI ARC or eARC port on your TV.