For this weekend only, YouTube TV is offering subscribers a free preview of two premium channels – Showtime and Epix. The preview runs from October 30 through November 2 and subscribers will find the two channels on their Home tab.
On Epix, you’ll find movies including The Addams Family and Gretel & Hansel, along with originals like Godfather of Harlem and Britannia. On Showtime, you can watch fan favorite series including Dexter and Shameless.
If you’re interested in adding the channels to your subscription after the preview weekend, you can subscribe to Showtime for $11 a month and Epix for $6 a month.
Other premium add ons on YouTube TV include:
- HBO/HBO Max ($14.99 a month)
- Sports Plus ($10.99 a month, includes NFL RedZone, Fox College Sports, GOLTV, Fox Soccer Plus, MAVTV Motorsports Network, TVG, and Stadium)
- STARZ ($9 a month)
- Cinemax ($9.99 a month)
- CuriosityStream ($3 a month)
- AMC Premiere ($5 a month)
- Shudder ($6 a month)
- Sundance Now ($7 a month)
- Urban Movie Channel ($5 a month)
- Acorn TV ($6 a month)