Last month, YouTube TV sent out emails to subscribers with an offer for a 3 month free trial of YouTube Premium and YouTube Music. If you haven’t already signed up, now is the time to do it. The offer ends December 25, 2019.
This is the email subscribers were getting.
Because you’re a YouTube TV member, we are currently offering you a 3 month free trial of YouTube Premium.
With YouTube Premium, you can enjoy YouTube videos ad-free download videos to watch on your travels this holiday season, and get access to YouTube Music Premium, a dedicated music streaming app.
In order to redeem the deal, you cannot currently have YouTube Premium. Those who qualify should have received the offer in an email from YouTube TV.
YouTube Premium includes:
- The new YouTube Music: ad-free, with background listening and downloads
- More, bigger original series and movies
- Ad-free, background play, and downloads across YouTube
- With YouTube Premium, you’ll get access to the full slate of YouTube Originals, including recent hits like the Karate Kid-inspired series, Cobra Kai, the dance drama, Step Up: High Water, and upcoming series like the sci-fi thriller, Impulse, and Liza Koshy’s Liza on Demand.
Ad-free, background play, and downloads across YouTube
- YouTube Premium will continue to provide an ad-free experience, background play, and downloads across the millions of videos on YouTube, which simultaneously supports our incredible creators and artists.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.