YouTube TV has jumped off to a strong lead in the world of live TV streaming services. It reportedly has between 5 and 7 million subscribers, depending on who you talk to. Now, according to a report from the Insider, YouTube TV is Google’s fastest-growing product and has a strong retention among users.
According to the Insider, they received leaked documents from Google that track product growth and how it compares to its competitors. According to that report, YouTube TV has the highest growth rate and highest retention rate. 52% of YouTube TV’s users regularly use the service, with only 8% of its subscribers canceling the service. A number many streaming services would love.
This all comes as YouTube TV has used the NFL Sunday Ticket to help grow. Now, NFL Sunday Ticket starts at $174 for the rest of the 2023 season or just $43.50 from YouTube TV. If you get it from YouTube without YouTube TV, it starts at $224 for the rest of the 2023 season or $56 a month. This deal ends on November 30, 2023.
Price cuts halfway through the season are normal, and you should expect it to be full price next year.
Her is everything that comes with the YouTube TV NFL Sunday Ticket & Redzone package:
- NFL Sunday Ticket: Every remaining Sunday game1
- YouTube TV Base Plan: 100+ live channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and ESPN for more live sports and local & national NFL games for an additional $72.99/mo
- With NFL RedZone get whip around coverage of every game on Sunday afternoon
- Watch on your TV and supported devices
- No 2-year contract required
- Unlimited simultaneous streams at home for NFL Sunday Ticket content
- Offer of 2 months of Max on us ($45+ value) if eligible, then $15.99/mo