Court TV, a network covering trials, legal reporting, and expert analysis, is now available in the YouTube TV lineup.
“We’re thrilled to have Court TV added to YouTube TV at a time when consumer appetite for the real-life drama of true-crime and courtroom trials has never been greater,” commented Jonathan Katz, President and CEO of Katz Networks.
Court TV’s team of on-air anchors and analysts include attorneys, investigators, and experts. Together, they’ve covered some of the nation’s most talked about trials, including:
- Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) cases of national significance and impact;
- The rape trial of Harvey Weinstein, which included an unprecedented new “instant replay” feature recreating testimony from the camera-less courtroom immediately for broadcast;
- One of the most dramatic and emotional recent trials, Texas v. Amber Guyger, in which the brother of the deceased hugged former Dallas police officer Guyger following her conviction (seen live nationwide exclusively on Court TV);
- The riveting trial of high school cheerleader Brooke Skylar Richardson facing life in prison for allegedly killing and burying her newborn daughter in Ohio;
- Florida v. Mark Sievers in which a husband was accused of hiring friends to murder his doctor wife, and others
Court TV is available to be seen on cable, over-the-air and over-the-top. Court TV is also live streamed on CourtTV.com and YouTube TV as well as the Court TV app for Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and Android and Apple devices.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!