The Roku Channel is adding over 30 new titles to its free streaming collection this month.
- The Revenant – A frontiersman on a fur trading expedition in the 1820s fights for survival after being mauled by a bear and left for dead by members of his own hunting team.
- Con Air – Newly paroled ex-con and former U.S. Ranger Cameron Poe finds himself trapped in a prisoner transport plane when the passengers seize control.
- Midway – The story of the Battle of Midway, told by the leaders and the sailors who fought it.
- Parker – A thief with a unique code of professional ethics is double-crossed by his crew and left for dead. Assuming a new disguise and forming an unlikely alliance with a woman on the inside, he looks to hijack the score of the crew’s latest heist.
- Drive – An action drama about a mysterious Hollywood stuntman and mechanic who moonlights as a getaway driver and finds himself in trouble when he helps out his neighbor.
- Kingdom of Heaven – Balian of Ibelin travels to Jerusalem during the Crusades of the 12th century, and there he finds himself as the defender of the city and its people.
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button – Tells the story of Benjamin Button, a man who starts aging backwards with consequences.
- Moneyball – Oakland A’s general manager Billy Beane’s successful attempt to assemble a baseball team on a lean budget by employing computer-generated analysis to acquire new players.
- The Sisters Brothers – Eli and Charlie Sisters, an infamous duo of gunslinging assassins, chase a gold prospector and his unexpected ally in 1850s Oregon.
- Judy – Legendary performer Judy Garland arrives in London in the winter of 1968 to perform a series of sold-out concerts.
- Pearl Harbor – A tale of war and romance mixed in with history. The story follows two lifelong friends and a beautiful nurse who are caught up in the horror of an infamous Sunday morning in 1941.
- Black Swan – A committed dancer struggles to maintain her sanity after winning the lead role in a production of Tchaikovsky’s “Swan Lake”.
- Panic Room – A divorced woman and her diabetic daughter take refuge in their newly-purchased house’s safe room, when three men break-in, searching for a missing fortune.
- The Fault in Our Stars – Two teenage cancer patients begin a life-affirming journey to visit a reclusive author in Amsterdam.
- A Walk in the Clouds – A married soldier returning from World War II poses as a pregnant woman’s husband to save her from her father’s anger and honor.
- Two Weeks Notice – A lawyer decides that she’s used too much like a nanny by her boss, so she walks out on him.
- Dear John – A romantic drama about a soldier who falls for a conservative college student while he’s home on leave.
- The Proposal – A pushy boss forces her young assistant to marry her in order to keep her visa status in the U.S. and avoid deportation to Canada.
- Like Mike – A 13-year-old orphan becomes an NBA superstar after trying on a pair of sneakers with the faded initials “M.J.” Inside.
- Yogi Bear – A documentary filmmaker travels to Jellystone Park to shoot a project and soon crosses paths with Yogi Bear, his sidekick Boo-Boo and Ranger Smith.
- Life As We Know It – Two single adults become caregivers to an orphaned girl when their mutual best friends die in an accident.
- Holmes & Watson – A humorous take on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s classic mysteries featuring Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson.
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel – British retirees travel to India to take up residence in what they believe is a newly restored hotel. Less luxurious than advertised, the Marigold Hotel nevertheless slowly begins to charm in unexpected ways.
- Good Morning Vietnam – In 1965, an unorthodox and irreverent DJ named Adrian Cronauer begins to shake up things when he is assigned to the U.S. Armed Services radio station in Vietnam.
- The Practice – We follow the exploits and cases of defense attorneys of a Boston law firm. Bobby Donnell is the senior defense attorney and founder of the firm.
- Boston Legal – Boston Legal is a spin-off of the long-running David E. Kelley series The Practice (1997), following the exploits of former Practice character Alan Shore (James Spader) at the legal firm of Crane, Poole, and Schmidt.
- Melissa & Joey – After a family scandal leaves Mel, a local politician, in charge of her niece and nephew, she hires a man named Joe to become the family’s male nanny, or “manny”.
- Gangland Undercover – A gritty fact-based drama series that tells the astonishing story of a drug dealer who was arrested then given a desperate ultimatum: serve over 20 years in jail or go undercover inside one of America’s most notorious biker gangs.
- Forged in Fire – Four custom knife makers compete to make the best usable knife through a series of challenges.
- Initiation (5/1) – Whiton University unravels the night a star-athlete is murdered, kicking off a spree of social media slayings that force students to uncover the truth behind the school’s hidden secrets and the horrifying meaning of an exclamation point.
- Twist (5/27) – A modern take on the classic tale of Oliver Twist.