The 2023 NFL Season is just weeks away and the NFL on CBS will be home to the majority of live American Football Conference (AFC) games. CBS has had broadcast rights to the AFC since 1998, however, over the years, the league has allowed NFC games and interconference games to flex onto the network.
As the streaming home of CBS, you can stream live NFL games on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or any other compatible device with Paramount+. In addition, to live NFL games, Paramount+ gives you access to thousands of hours of classic shows and movies. originals, and other live sports. Plus, new subscribers can try the service for free for one week.
Paramount+ makes it easier than ever to stream your favorite team on CBS with two plans:
Paramount+ Essential Plan
- At an affordable price of $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year, the Paramount+ Essential plan gives you NFL on CBS, tens of thousands of episodes and movies with limited ads. Outside of the hard hits and exciting plays in the NFL, the plan offers top soccer like the Champions League and you can stay up to date on current events with 24/7 live news with CBS News.
Sign up for Paramount+ Essential and try it for free for one week.
Parramount+ with SHOWTIME
- Get the most out of your Paramount+ experience by upgrading to Paramount+ SHOWTIME. For $11.99 per month or $119.99 per year, the plan includes everything in the Essential plan but with no ads except for live TV and select shows. Stream the latest shows and more live on your local CBS station, and catch the latest SHOWTIME originals, movies, and sports live or on demand. Plus, you can download shows to your mobile device to watch at your convenience.
Sign up for Paramount+ SHOWTIME and try it for free for one week.
Check out the full schedule of the NFL on CBS at the bottom of the page and find out other ways to watch the NFL on CBS, below.
Other Ways to Watch the NFL on CBS
If you’re looking for other ways to watch live NFL games on CBS without cable then AntennaWeb, will help you find out which CBS affiliates are in your area. Another way to stream the NFL on CBS is with a live TV streaming service.
CBS isn’t available on Vidgo or Sling TV, however, with a Paramount+ subscription you won’t miss your favorite team competing on the network.
You can find out more about each service, below.
Stream the NFL on CBS live with DIRECT STREAM for only $74.99 per month with the Entertainment plan. With a robust package of over 75 live channels, you can watch live NFL games on ESPN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX, however, if you want to watch live games on the NFL Network, you’ll have to upgrade to the Choice package, which includes 105+ channels for $99.99 per month.
With DIRECTV STREAM, all plans include a 5-day free trial, unlimited DVR storage, no contracts or hidden fees.
Each week throughout the season, you can stream the NFL on CBS with the Pro plan from Fubo. With over 150 live channels including CBS, ABC, FOX, ESPN, NBC, and NFL Network, the streamer is one of the complete services for the upcoming season. Plus, you’ll have access to over 100 sporting events, all for the low price of $74.99 per month.
Upgrade your NFL viewing experience by streaming the biggest plays of the day as they happen with NFL for an additional $10.99 per month with the Sports Plus with NFL Redzone add-on.
Fubo is perfect for sports fans because the service offers the ability to watch up to 10 screens at once and with 1000 hours of DVR space included, you can record and rewatch your favorite shows, games, movies, and more.
New subscribers can try Fubo for free for one week.
Sling TV is one of the most affordable live TV streaming services on the marker. However, you won’t be able to stream the NFL on CBS on the service since CBS isn’t carried by the streamer which makes the Paramount+ Essential plan essential (no pun intended) for the upcoming season.
Sling offers three packages, starting from $40 per month. The Sling Orange + Blue is the best option for NFL fans, as it comes with over 45 channels like ABC, FOX, and NBC in select markets, ESPN, and the NFL Network for $55 per month.
Plus, you can stream the biggest plays of the day as they unfold with the NFL Redzone channel in its Sports Extra package for $11 per month. With the platform, you receive up to three streams, thousands of on-demand programming options, and 50 hours of recording space
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV has over 85 live channels in its base plan which includes the NFL on CBS, ESPN, ABC, FOX, NBC, and NFL Network for only $69.99 per month. If you need more live NFL content then the Sports Add-on unlocks the NFL Redzone channel for an additional $9.99 per month.
Not only can you watch thousands of hours of movies and shows from Hulu’s ever-expanding library, but the service includes Disney+ and more sports on ESPN+ for no additional charge. With unlimited DVR space, you can record each tackle and snap throughout the NFL season and much more.
With a lineup of over 110 channels and on-demand programming, you stream NFL games on ABC, ESPN, and NFL Network with the Plus plan from Vidgo for only $69.99 per month. The NFL on CBS isn’t included on the streamer but you can still stream games with Paramount+. NBC isn’t carried on Vidgo either, however, Peacock is the home of Sunday Night Football and other NFL games on NBC.
Upgrade to Vidgo’s Premium plan to unlock over 150 channels, including NFL Redzone for $84.99 per month.
Vidgo offers up to 3 simultaneous streams, DVR is included in the Premium subscription, and up to 90 with the Plus plan.
The NFL on CBS is available to stream live on YouTube TV. With over 100 live channels, catch each NFL game on ESPN, NFL Network, ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC live or record it to watch later with unlimited DVR for only $72.99 per month. Plus, you can stream up to 3 screens at once and watch with 6 household accounts.
If you need NFL RedZone, you can add it on as part of the Sports Plus package for an additional $10.99 per month.
Other Ways to Watch Live NFL Games
NBC is the home of Sunday Night Football and you can stream each game live with a subscription to Peacock. Plus, the streamer will exclusively stream 2 games during the 2023-24 season.
Live stream the NFL games with a subscription to Peacock Premium for only $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year, or upgrade to Premium Plus subscription, which gives you access to your local NBC, and no ads for only $11.99 per month or $119.99 per year. Peacock gives over 80,000 hours of entertainment, and live sports, including the Premier League, WWE, IndyCar, and much more.
As the home of Thursday Night Football, if your team is playing under the bright lights, you have to be a Prime Video subscriber to watch each minute on the field. With Prime Video, you get access to thousands of titles that you can stream on demand and much more for only $8.99 per month.
You can unlock everything Prime has to offer as a Prime member for $14.99 per month, or $139 annually. With Prime you get Prime Video, thousands of songs from Prime Music, free same-day, one-day and two-day delivery on tons of items and groceries, plus much more.
New subscribers can try out Prime for free for 30 days.
ESPN+ will stream games live throughout the upcoming season for only $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
NFL Sunday Ticket
As the home of NFL Sunday Ticket, a YouTube TV subscription allows you to watch every single out-of-market game, for as low as $349 for the season. If you subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket before September 19, 2023, you can stream out-of-market games for only $299, a savings of $50.
For fans who just want the out-of-market NFL games without the other 100+ live channels, you can purchase NFL Sunday Ticket as a standalone option for as low as $449 for the season. If you purchase before September 19, 2023, you can subscribe to NFL SundayTicket for as low as $399, a savings of $50.
2023 NFL on CBS Schedule
You can check out the full lineup of games that will be airing on CBS throughout the 2023 NFL Season. Games are subject to change. All times are Eastern.
WEEK 1 – SUNDAY, SEPT. 10 – CBS DOUBLEHEADER
- Cincinnati at Cleveland – 1:00 PM
- Tampa Bay at Minnesota – 1:00 PM
- Tennessee at New Orleans – 1:00 PM
- Houston at Baltimore – 1:00 PM
- Philadelphia at New England – 4:25 PM
- Miami at LA Chargers – 4:25 PM
- Las Vegas at Denver – 4:25 PM
WEEK 2 – SUNDAY, SEPT. 17 – CBS DOUBLEHEADER
- Kansas City at Jacksonville – 1:00 PM
- Baltimore at Cincinnati – 1:00 PM
- LA Chargers at Tennessee – 1:00 PM
- Las Vegas at Buffalo – 1:00 PM
- NY Jets at Dallas – 4:25 PM
- Washington at Denver – 4:25 PM
WEEK 3 – SUNDAY, SEPT. 24
- New England at NY Jets – 1:00 PM
- Denver at Miami – 1:00 PM
- Tennessee at Cleveland – 1:00 PM
- Indianapolis at Baltimore – 1:00 PM
- Buffalo at Washington – 1:00 PM
- Carolina at Seattle – 4:05 PM
WEEK 4 – SUNDAY, OCT. 1
- Miami at Buffalo – 1:00 PM
- Denver at Chicago – 1:00 PM
- Baltimore at Cleveland – 1:00 PM
- Pittsburgh at Houston – 1:00 PM
- Las Vegas at LA Chargers – 4:05 PM
WEEK 5 – SUNDAY, OCT. 8 – CBS DOUBLEHEADER
- Baltimore at Pittsburgh – 1:00 PM
- New Orleans at New England – 1:00 PM
- Tennessee at Indianapolis – 1:00 PM
- Kansas City at Minnesota – 4:25 PM
- NY Jets at Denver – 4:25 PM
WEEK 6 – SUNDAY, OCT. 15
- Seattle at Cincinnati – 1:00 PM
- Indianapolis at Jacksonville – 1:00 PM
- Washington at Atlanta – 1:00 PM
- Carolina at Miami – 1:00 PM
- New England at Las Vegas – 4:05 PM
WEEK 7 – SUNDAY, OCT. 22 – CBS DOUBLEHEADER
- Washington at NY Giants – 1:00 PM
- Buffalo at New England – 1:00 PM
- Cleveland at Indianapolis – 1:00 PM
- LA Chargers at Kansas City – 4:25 PM
- Green Bay at Denver – 4:25 PM
WEEK 8 – SUNDAY, OCT. 29 – CBS DOUBLEHEADER
- NY Jets at NY Giants – 1:00 PM
- New England at Miami – 1:00 PM
- Jacksonville at Pittsburgh – 1:00 PM
- Atlanta at Tennessee – 1:00 PM
- Cincinnati at San Francisco – 4:25 PM
- Kansas City at Denver – 4:25 PM
- Baltimore at Arizona – 4:25 PM
WEEK 9 – SUNDAY, NOV. 5
- Seattle at Baltimore – 1:00 PM
- Chicago at New Orleans – 1:00 PM
- Arizona at Cleveland – 1:00 PM
- Tampa Bay at Houston – 1:00 PM
- Indianapolis at Carolina – 4:05 PM
WEEK 10 – SUNDAY, NOV. 12
- Green Bay at Pittsburgh – 1:00 PM
- Tennessee at Tampa Bay – 1:00 PM
- Houston at Cincinnati – 1:00 PM
- Detroit at LA Chargers – 4:05 PM
- Atlanta at Arizona – 4:05 PM
WEEK 11 – SUNDAY, NOV. 19 – CBS DOUBLEHEADER
- Pittsburgh at Cleveland – 1:00 PM
- Las Vegas at Miami – 1:00 PM
- Tennessee at Jacksonville – 1:00 PM
- Arizona at Houston – 1:00 PM
- NY Jets at Buffalo – 4:25 PM
- Seattle at LA Rams – 4:25 PM
WEEK 12 – THURSDAY, NOV. 23 – THANKSGIVING DAY
- Washington at Dallas – 4:30 PM
WEEK 12 – SUNDAY, NOV. 26 – CBS DOUBLEHEADER
- Pittsburgh at Cincinnati – 1:00 PM
- Jacksonville at Houston – 1:00 PM
- Tampa Bay at Indianapolis – 1:00 PM
- Buffalo at Philadelphia – 4:25 PM
- Kansas City at Las Vegas – 4:25 PM
WEEK 13 – SUNDAY, DEC. 3
- LA Chargers at New England – 1:00 PM
- Arizona at Pittsburgh – 1:00 PM
- Indianapolis at Tennessee – 1:00 PM
- Carolina at Tampa Bay – 1:00 PM
- Denver at Houston – 4:05 PM
WEEK 14 – SUNDAY, DEC. 10 – CBS DOUBLEHEADER
- Houston at NY Jets – 1:00 PM
- Indianapolis at Cincinnati – 1:00 PM
- Jacksonville at Cleveland – 1:00 PM
- Tampa Bay at Atlanta – 1:00 PM
- Buffalo at Kansas City – 4:25 PM
- Denver at LA Chargers – 4:25 PM
WEEK 15 – SUNDAY, DEC. 17
- NY Jets at Miami – 1:00 PM
- Houston at Tennessee – 1:00 PM
- TBD – 1:00 PM
- Washington at LA Rams – 4:05 PM
- San Francisco at Arizona – 4:05 PM
WEEK 16 – SUNDAY, DEC. 24
- Washington at NY Jets – 1:00 PM
- Seattle at Tennessee – 1:00 PM
- Cleveland at Houston – 1:00 PM
- Jacksonville at Tampa Bay – 4:05 PM
WEEK 16 – MONDAY, DEC. 25 – CHRISTMAS DAY
- Las Vegas at Kansas City – 1:00 PM
WEEK 17 – SUNDAY, DEC. 31 – CBS DOUBLEHEADER
- New England at Buffalo – 1:00 PM
- Miami at Baltimore – 1:00 PM
- Las Vegas at Indianapolis – 1:00 PM
- Atlanta at Chicago – 1:00 PM
- Carolina at Jacksonville – 1:00 PM
- Cincinnati at Kansas City – 4:25 PM
- LA Chargers at Denver – 4:25 PM
WEEK 18 – SUNDAY, JAN. 7 – CBS DOUBLEHEADER
- CBS Games TBD
Don’t miss a single snap during the NFL season by streaming the NFL on CBS with Paramount+ today.