Quibi is a mobile-only streaming service, launching tomorrow. Short for “quick bites,” the content on Quibi will be made to be enjoyed throughout the day, between other activities. Here’s what to know about this service before launch day.
Quibi launches tomorrow, April 6, 2020.
At launch, Quibi will include only original content. That content will include:
- Movies, shown in short chapters, including Most Dangerous Game, starring Liam Hemsworth
- Unscripted series like Chrissy’s Court with Chrissy Teigen
- Daily essentials, including news, sports, and weather
Stay tuned tomorrow morning when we’ll be back with a full list of the shows, movies, and daily essentials available on Quibi.
Plans and Pricing
Quibi will cost $4.99 with ads and $7.99 without ads.
Quibi is currently offering a 90 day free trial. Visit Quibi.com and enter your email to get your 90 days of free access. Be sure to sign up soon – this is a limited time offer.
How to Watch
Quibi is a mobile-only service and will be available on iOS and Android devices.
What Sets it Apart?
Thanks to a keynote event at CES this year, we learned about a few of the features that will make Quibi different than other streaming services currently available.
- It’s mobile only, with content formatted specifically for mobile devices.
- A turn style feature will allow users to switch from landscape to portrait while watching, without missing any details of the viewing experience.
- Some Quibi content will include immersive features that will customize the experience based on everything from time of day to personal viewing preferences.
- All content will be original, from daily shows to game show reboots to movies.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!