Today, Walmart announced that Black Friday deals will start early this year on November 8th, 2023. There will also be many great cord cutting deals, including a 50″ Roku TV from Onn for just $148.
“Our customers are going to be wowed by the amazing savings on popular gifts, many of which can only be found at Walmart. We have very exciting Black Friday events planned, with the type of extraordinary value, incredible assortment and easy, convenient shopping experience only Walmart can offer,” said Latriece Watkins, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer for Walmart U.S. “We’ve worked to make sure it’ll be our customers’ best Black Friday experience yet.”
Some of the deals will include:
- Apple Watch Series 9, 41mm, GPS – $329.00 (Save $70.00)
- SAMSUNG 65″ Class UHD – $398.00 (Special Buy)
- 50″ Class onn. Roku TV – $148.00 (Special Buy)
- AirPods (2nd Gen.) – $69.00 (Save $30.00)
- Barbie Playset – $12.97 (Save $9.00)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles RC – $25.00 (Save $24.97)
- LEGO Technic – $25.00 (Save $15.00)
- Dyson V12 Slim Absolute Cordless Vacuum – $449.99 (Save $200.00)
- Ninja Professional Blender- $50.00 (Special Buy)
- Levi Signature Jeans – $15.00 (Save $4.94)
- Crocs Men’s and Women’s Unisex Baya Clog Sandals – $19.99 (Save $30.00)
Here is the full schedule of Black Friday sales and Cyber Monday:
- Event 1 (Deals begin online Wednesday, Nov. 8 at 3 p.m. ET and continue in stores Friday, Nov. 10):
- Walmart+ early access runs 12 p.m. ET – 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Nov. 8.
- Event 2 (Deals begin online Wednesday, Nov. 22 at 3 p.m. ET and continue in stores Friday, Nov. 24):
- Walmart+ early access runs 12 p.m. ET – 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
- Cyber Monday (Nov. 27): Walmart will wrap the month of incredible savings with its Cyber Monday event, including Walmart+ early access to all deals – a new benefit for Cyber Monday this year.