VIZIO announced today the launch of ten new lifestyle, DIY, fashion, travel and comedy channels for its SmartCast TV platform.
With the new channels, VIZIO users can
- Get the latest celebrity and lifestyle news from Vanity Fair and Young Hollywood or learn about the latest innovations happening in tech from WIRED
- Tune in for fashion, career, and lifestyle inspiration with GQ, Glamour and Vogue
- Explore the world of food and travel with Tastemade and Condé Nast Traveler
- Enjoy non-stop comedy from popular channel, Funny or Die and geek out with the beloved cult TV show, Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K)
- Catch the best classic and revived game shows on Game Show Central and internationally televised high-stakes poker tournament son World Poker Tour
Just last month, VIZIO launched 30 more free streaming channels for SmartCast, including a lineup of news channels and sports coverage.
With SmartCast, VIZIO customers can log in to their streaming apps including Disney+, Hulu, and CBS All Access, as well as access free content provided through the SmartCast platform.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.