VIZIO announced today updates to its SmartCast platform and its 2021 lineup of TVs and Sound Bars.
VIZIO’s 2021 LED 4K UHD TV collection, including the V-Series, M-Series Quantum, P-Series Quantum, and P-Series Quantum X, “offers cutting-edge 4K picture performance and robust gaming features across the entire lineup.”
Today, the company is also announcing its first ever 4K OLED TVs, available in 55 and 65 inch screen sizes. To complement the TV lineup, VIZIO is launching the all new V-Series 2.1, V-Series 5.1, and M Series All-in-One 2.1 sound bars and the Elevate sound bar.
Finally, we’ll be seeing a VIZIO SmartCast update. With the new IQ TV processors, users will be able to instantly jump in and out of apps. The update will make it easier to connect smart home devices and to use voice assistants.
“Our newest lineup is the culmination of our ongoing development that’s brought together picture quality, gaming performance, design, and price into one stunning collection,” said Bill Baxter, Chief Technology Officer, VIZIO. “With the IQ processors, we’ve created a custom solution that will power VIZIO SmartCast TVs into the future, guaranteeing speed and performance to complement industry-leading Quantum Color and peak brightness.”
Here are the details about each of the new products:
VIZIO 2021 TV Collection
- The P-Series Quantum X has the best picture performance, offering superior brightness, contrast, and color performance. With up to 3000 nits of peak brightness for brilliant highlights and incredible detail, as well as 800 nits full screen brightness for true-to-life outdoor scenes and more, the P-Series Quantum X will bring the most thrilling images to new life. This TV comes in 65-, 75- and 85-inch models ranging from $1499.99 – $2,299.99.
- The P-Series Quantum offers premium 4K HDR picture quality with the IQ Ultra processor, 240 zones of local dimming and a blazing 1200 nits of peak brightness. This TV comes in 65- and 75-inch sizes, ranging from $1,199.99 – 1,699.99.
- The M-Series Quantum brings premium features to midrange price points with HDMI 2.1 inputs and the IQ Active Processor. The MQ8 TVs come in 55- and 65-inch sizes, ranging from $549.99-$749.99 exclusively at Amazon. The MQ7 TVs come in 50-, 55- and 65-inch sizes, ranging from $399.99 – $699.99 and will be available at most major retailers.
- The V-Series offers exceptional 4K HDR picture with broad HDR support, future ready 2.1 inputs with eARC, and a V gaming engine with low input lag. Screen sizes range from 40 to 70 inches and cost between $229.99 and $799.99.
- VIZIO’s first-ever OLED TVs offer previously impossible contrast with perfectly black pixels. Combined with the TV’s advanced processor, Ultra Color Spectrum supports more than one billion accurate colors, which are spectacularly set against OLED’s pure black. OLED also affords a wider viewing angle than conventional televisions, with no loss of image quality for family and friends sitting anywhere in the room. The VIZIO OLED 4K HDR SmartCast TVs will available this fall in 55- and 65-inch models, ranging between $1299.99 – $1999.99.
VIZIO 2021 Sound Bar Collection
- The V-Series 2.1 Sound Bar provides outstanding audio at an accessible price, using high-quality, full-range speakers that offer superior accuracy combined with a wireless 5” subwoofer for deep, tunable low end. It is also enhanced with Dolby Audio™ for crystal clear sound, DTS® Virtual:X™ adds floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D surround sound, and you can stream music wirelessly with Bluetooth from a phone or any compatible device. This sound bar is available now at multiple retailers for $179.99.
- The V-Series 5.1 Sound Bar adds a dedicated center channel inside the sound bar for improved dialogue clarity in TV and movies, further enhanced by an adjustable Dialogue EQ option. DTS® Virtual:X™ and Dolby Audio™ are on board to enhance 5.1 soundtracks, or upmix two-channel content to drive all these speakers to bring the latest thrilling 4K entertainment soundtracks to life. This sound bar will be available on July 5, 2020 at $249.99 at multiple retailers.
- The M-Series All in One 2.1 Sound Bar is the ideal step-up solution to create a premium home theater experience in a room where subwoofers and surround speakers just don’t fit. The Dialogue Enhancement EQ again boosts clarity so users can hear every word and the sound bar employs DTS® Virtual:X™ for an immersive experience through its high-performance two-way speakers. The sound bar will be available for $149.99 starting on July 26 at multiple retailers.
- The Elevate™ 5.1.4 Sound Bar utilizes built-in Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® decoding to breathe thrilling life-like audio through its 18 speakers across ten total channels creating incredibly immersive surround sound – even from above. The Elevate’s futuristic 48” anodized aluminum body contains Adaptive Height Speakers, two patent-pending front speakers that automatically rotate upward when Dolby Atmos® or DTS:X® content is detected, which along with two upfiring speakers in the surround speakers behind the listener, reflect sound off the ceiling for immersive overhead surround sound as heard in state-of-the-art cinemas. The sound bar will be available this fall for $999.99.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.