Are you a Verizon Up member? Right now you can get a full season of NFL Redzone for just $9.99. This will allow you to watch every touchdown from every game every Sunday afternoon during the 2019-2020 NFL regular season.
“While the official NFL kickoff is still a few weeks away, Verizon Up is offering up some pre-season excitement with an exciting new deal for members and more giveaways than ever before. Verizon Up members can now buy a full season of NFL RedZone on the NFL mobile app (available on iOS and Android) for only $9.99. With NFL RedZone, you’re able to watch every touchdown from every game, every Sunday afternoon, in one single place.” Verizon said in a statement on its website.
Verizon is also going to be offering NFL tickets to Verizon Up members.
Verizon Up is Verizon’s rewards program for Verizon customers. Here is how to know if you are eligible for Verizon Up:
- Have a smartphone with an active Verizon Wireless account in good standing.
- Be on a standard monthly plan, such as the unlimited plans, shared data plans , Just Kids or basic plans. Note: Business and prepaid accounts aren’t eligible for Verizon Up at this time.
- Be a resident of the US (excluding the territories of Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands).
- Have the My Verizon app downloaded on your smartphone.
- Be 18 or over.
Here is how to signup for Verizon Up:
- Log into the My Verizon app.
- Tap Verizon Up in the navigation menu in the upper left corner.
- Then follow the prompts.
Note: Business and prepaid accounts aren’t eligible for Verizon Up at this time.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.