One of the fears many cable TV customers have had is that they will lose all the movies they purchased from their cable company when they cut the cord. Now Verizon Fios has made it easy to save your movies by transferring them over to Movies Anywhere so you can watch them on the devices you want even after you cancel Fios.
Movies Anywhere also lets you transfer movies from iTunes, Prime Video, Vudu/Walmart, Google Play/YouTube, Microsoft Movies & TV, and Fandango NOW. Though not all movie will transfer right now only movies from only Pictures Entertainment, The Walt Disney Studios (encompassing Disney, Pixar, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm), Twentieth Century Fox, Universal Pictures and Warner Bros. Entertainment support Movies Anywhere.
How does it work?
- Visit verizon.com/moviesanywhere or MoviesAnywhere.com to sign up for a free Movies Anywhere account.
- Connect Fios and other participating digital retailer accounts.
- Eligible purchased and redeemed movies will appear on Movies Anywhere and on all synced accounts.
- To watch on Fios TV On Demand, go to “My Stuff.”
- Fios customers can continue to grow their library by purchasing eligible movies on Fios On Demand through their set-top-box, online, the Fios TV app or by selecting Verizon through the Movies Anywhere website or app for mobile and connected TV devices.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!