Despite this year’s travel restrictions and many families changing plans, some holiday traditions will continue. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra is here to save Christmas with a livestream event that you can tune into from your own home. The Livestream takes place on December 18th at 8 PM EST.
The event will feature a 90-minute performance of the Orchestra’s beloved “Christmas Eve and Other Stories” album in a stunning show, complete with lasers. Fans can also stream special pre-show content including behind-the-scenes footage and classic interview segments.
Tickets are on sale now and cost just $30 for streaming access. There are also a number of bundles you can choose from that include TSO merch, like event T-shirts, a commemorative ornament, and the largest “Wizards in Winter Bundle” option for $185.
The Livestream starts at 8 PM EST, but virtual doors open at 7:30 so viewers can login to the pre-show and make sure their computer video and audio are working. Fans can also rewatch the event on-demand as many times as they’d like until 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, December 20th.
Follow these step by step instructions to register for a TSO account to order tickets:
- Navigate to tsolivestream.com
- Click on any of the ‘Order Now’ buttons
- Select the ‘SIGN UP’ tab on the pop-up
- Enter your email address and fill in all required fields. Please note that if you are ordering a t-shirt or other merchandise this information will provide us with your shipping address and t-shirt size.
- Agree to terms and click on the ‘REGISTER’ button. You are now registered for an account on tsolivestream.com! You can continue directly to the checkout step at this point
- If you have a voucher or promo code you can add it by clicking on where it says ‘+ add voucher’
- Enter your credit card information (if applicable)
- Click Pay to submit your purchase
- Upon submission of payment you will get a ‘Success’ message
- You can click anywhere on screen to continue
- You are all done! You should receive a confirmation email for both your registration and purchase. Make sure you keep the username and password that you used to sign up since you will need to log back in to watch the live stream. Please note that your credit card statement will show the charge as coming from our livestream partner, Tourgigs, LLC