Today I am very excited to announce the winner of the Tablo DVR, Roku Ultra, & Netflix gift card!
First about the Roku Ultra:
- Our most powerful and feature-packed media player that streams HD/4K/HDR
- Ultimate connectivity with dual-band wireless and ethernet port; Power input: 12V – 1.5A power adapter
- Voice remote with buttons for TV power and volume Plus, lost remote finder and a headphone jack for private listening with included premium JBL headphones
- 500,000+ movies and TV episodes, with voice search across 1,000+ top channels Plus, catch hit movies, popular shows and more with no subscription or fees on The Roku Channel
- Tons of streaming services available From movies and series on Netflix, Prime Video, HBO NOW and SHOWTIME to cable alternatives like Sling TV or YouTube TV to live sports and news on CBS News, ABC News and ESPN
About the Tablo DVR:
- Automatically Skip commercials! Cancel cable, keep the DVR: watch, pause, and record up to four live over-the-air (OTA) TV channels at once. Browse upcoming shows, schedule and manage recordings. Skip commercials, fast-forward and rewind recordings
- Whole-home networked DVR: Tablo has no HDMI connection. It connects to your router instead of your TV to let you browse, record, and stream live antenna TV to any device, anytime, anywhere. (Out-of-home streaming requires an active Table Guide data subscription, optional, sold separately)
- Dual-band AC Wi-Fi included: The only OTA DVR with Wi-Fi, Tablo lets you position the DVR and TV antenna for the best ota TV signal reception. (Tv antenna required, sold separately)
- Enjoy your favorite network Tv channels via Tablo apps on your iOS And android mobile devices, computers, Smart TVs, streaming media And Gaming devices, incl. Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, NVIDIA shield TV, and Xbox
- Flexible storage options: Connect as much recording capacity as you want, up to 8TB (S
The winner of the giveaway is Chris B who has already replied to our email about the giveaway.
If you didn’t win we have good news! We will soon have a new giveaway so keep an eye on the site!
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.