Need a new Roku? Right now the 2019 Roku Ultra with the new and improved remove and JBL headphones is on sale for just $73.50 down from $99.99. You do need to hurry though as this sale will likely end this weekend.
You can find the 2019 Roku Ultra on Amazon HERE.
Here is our review of the Roku Ultra:
About the Roku Ultra:
- New Disney+ and Apple TV are now streaming on all Roku devices
- Power, picture, performance: Roku Ultra lets you stream free, live and premium TV over the Internet; right on your 4K TV; Roku’s top of the line media player with a quad-core processor and our best wireless, Roku Ultra is perfect for heavy streaming in HD, 4K, and HDR
- Ultimate connectivity: No matter what you’re streaming, enjoy a strong connection with dual-band wireless or use the Ethernet port for wired streaming
- Brilliant picture quality: Experience your favorite TV in stunning detail and clarity; Perfect for HD, HDR, and 4K streaming, enjoy picture that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Take control of your TV: Use your voice to set personal shortcuts for one-touch control, search across channels, turn captions on, and more with the enhanced voice remote; plus, enjoy private listening with the included Premium JBL headphones and TV controls
- Fully loaded: It’s got all the bells and whistles, including channels that launch in a snap, lost remote finder, USB and micro SD ports; You can stream from movies and series on Apple TV, Prime Video, Netflix, Disney +, The Roku Channel, HBO, Showtime and Google Play to cable alternatives like Hulu with Live TV
- Endless entertainment: Stream it all, including free TV, live news, sports, and more; never miss award-winning shows, the latest blockbuster hits, and more; access 500,000+ movies and TV episodes; stream what you love and cut back on cable TV bills
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.