Roku just updated their developer logs with a full break down of the Roku 4 compared to the other models. Here is the chart from the Roku.com developer area.
A few weird things from this post make us think they are still hiding something.
- Nothing is listed under Flash Storage
- Some 2015 Roku TVs do support 4K yet on this chart it says there is no 4K support
- Under Bluetooth game controller was left blank
- No details listed under for the power supply
- They have yet to explain why it is twice the size of a Roku 3
This leads us to believe that there may be some additional announces to come about the Roku 4. A game controller? A internal hard drive? Maybe other surprises?