Today Nvidia started to roll out their 7.2 update that includes many back-end improvements and the addition of Amazon Music to the Nvidia Shield. Now you can enjoy Amazon Music through your Nvidia Shield.
In a statement sent to Cord Cutters News Nvidia said. “It brings a host of new features and improvements, including the Amazon Music app. The app joins the likes of Google Play Music (which includes access to your iTunes library), Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, iHeartRadio, TuneIn and more, giving SHIELD users an aural explosion of access to more music than any other streaming media device. Existing Amazon Prime members get access to the same catalog of music they currently enjoy as part of their membership. And whether you’re a Prime member or not, you can upgrade to an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription and gain access to over 50 million songs. Registration begins here with a special offer to upgrade for $0.99 for three months. More details are in the blog post below.”
You will also find that the Nvidia Shield is on sale starting at just $149 one of the best prices ever offered for the Nvidia Shield. (Also if you click on the coupon below the price you can save an extra 5%.) You can find this deal on Amazon HERE.
About the Nvidia Shield:
- World Class performance – blazing fast and versatile enough to be a streamer, game console, media server, and smart home hub. Fully customizable, SHIELD continues to evolve and get smarter with new features
- 4K HDR home Theater – enjoy the ultimate visual experience with 4K HDR quality, immersive sound with Dolby Atmos and dts-x Surround sound pass-through, and the most 4K entertainment
- Unlimited entertainment – apps for all the movies, TV shows, games, and music you dream of. Cord cutting apps. Chromecast apps. View Google photos and search for entertainment with simple voice commands
- Google and Amazon ecosystems – the Google Assistant, Google play movies and music, and works with Google Home. Alexa controls SHIELD hands-free with Amazon echo, Plus Prime video and Amazon music
- Smart home ready – control smart devices such as lights, thermostats, and cameras with your voice and set convenient schedules with the Google Assistant and SmartThings Link (sold separately)
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!