Today, Tenga and the San Antonio Spurs announced a deal to air 11 games of the 2023-2024 season free on TOA TV. The games will air in the San Antonio, TX area on KENS the Tenga-owned CBS affiliate. The games will also stream for free on the Spurs Mobile app and KENS 5 streaming app.
“As fans gear up for an epic season, we’re pleased to partner with the Spurs and the NBA to bring these 11 heart-pounding games to every single household across San Antonio,” said Brad Ramsey, senior vice president, media operations, TEGNA. “As local broadcasters, our stations have always been the home for live, local sports and lifelong sports fans. We’re incredibly proud of this partnership with the world-class Spurs Sports & Entertainment organization.”
All Spurs games airing on KENS include (game tip-offs indicated in Central Time):
- Monday, November 20: Los Angeles Clippers @ San Antonio Spurs, 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 24: San Antonio Spurs @ Golden State Warriors, 9 p.m.
- Saturday, December 23: San Antonio Spurs @ Dallas Mavericks, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 12: Charlotte Hornets @ San Antonio Spurs, 9 p.m.
- Saturday, January 27: Minnesota Timberwolves @ San Antonio Spurs, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 3: Cleveland Cavaliers @ San Antonio Spurs, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 10: San Antonio Spurs @ Brooklyn Nets, 5 p.m.
- Thursday, February 29: Oklahoma City Thunder @ San Antonio Spurs, 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 12: Houston Rockets @ San Antonio Spurs, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 15: Denver Nuggets vs. San Antonio Spurs @ Moody Center, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 5: San Antonio Spurs @ New Orleans Pelicans, 7 p.m.
The Spurs join a growing number. of professional teams moving their games to free over-the-air TV stations.