Today the live TV streaming service Frndly TV reported that April 2023 saw a 90% jump in viewership compared to the same time in 2022. This comes after a very strong start to 2023.
Here is a quick breakdown of what Frndly TV announced about its 1st quarter 2023 numbers:
- Total viewership on Frndly TV increased 82%
- Viewership per subscriber increased 50% per week
- Weekly active users increased 30%
- Impressions increased 90%
- Ad sales revenue increased 78%
“These numbers show the continuing appeal of Frndly TV to both our subscribers and advertisers,” said Steve Sklar, Frndly TV Head of Advertising Sales. “We are
demonstrating to the marketplace that quality, feel-good programming at a very
accessible price is a model of success.”
Frndly TV did not disclose subscriber numbers at this time.
A Frndly TV subscription costs $6.99/month and comes with over 40 live channels, including the Hallmark channels, A&E, Lifetime, Game Show Network, Decades, History Channel, MeTV, Movies!, and many more.
This comes as FrndlyTV announced three improvements last year:
- Customer choice for the regular program guide or an alphabetized-by-channel-name program guide
- Simpler navigation to discover the expansive quantity of content including movies and TV shows, whether live or via VOD
- Improved “timing bar” to better allow viewers to know exactly where they are in a movie or TV show
Here are some other networks on Frndly TV:
- MeTV is America’s number-one classic television network. From memorable westerns to beloved sitcoms, vintage sci-fi and timeless drama, MeTV boasts more than 50 of the greatest TV series every week.
- DECADES is a pop culture time capsule, offering original programming and world-class sitcoms, talks and variety series featured by decade.
- Start TV showcases strong and resourceful female leading characters in a lineup of contemporary and proven procedural dramas.
- Heroes & Icons revs up the action and adventure with heroic characters in iconic series, offering a different drama each weekday and all original Star Trek series in prime time.
- Story Television, Weigel’s newest national network, will feature historical and factual programming, with each day specially programmed around compelling programming genres and themes.