Stadium, a new TV sports network, is launching its free over-the-air TV network in over 50 markets around the United States. Stadium is owned by a collection of industry leaders including MLBAM, NHL, the PGA TOUR, Time Inc, and Sinclair Broadcasting Group—the largest over-the-air TV owner in the United States.
Now Stadium has rolled out an Android TV app and is opening a new studio in the United Center in Chicago. Stadium plans to create more than 1,000 hours of live, original studio programming from the new space in its first year, in addition to its live and classic games and other programming initiatives.
“As the only national sports network originating from the Midwest, we’re extremely excited with the quality, location, and visibility of our new home,” said Jason Coyle, CEO of Stadium. “The location embeds Stadium in the middle of the action and further reinforces our unique perspective on the national conversation.”
“The United Center is a first-class operation in every conceivable way, and we are honored to be part of it,” Coyle added. “We are grateful to the United Center staff for their professionalism and courtesy displayed throughout this process.”
Here is a sample of what airs on Stadium:
- Multiple live college football games every Saturday from multiple college football leagues including C-USA, Mountain West, Patriot League, and the Southern Conference
- Over 2,500 college games including men’s and women’s basketball, lacrosse, volleyball, and football games
- Replays of classic games
- “Inside the League:” Live, weekdays at 4 p.m. ET features comprehensive team-by-team coverage from across the NFL. Hosted by two-time Super Bowl Champion Bryant McFadden and veteran sports anchor Dave Ross, the 30-minute show brings timely news and in-depth football analysis plus all the latest viral football content.
- “Campus Insiders:”Get exclusive access, insider reports, the latest recruiting news, and unique student-athlete features from colleges around the United States. Hosted by Ray Crawford, a variety of guest insiders, and other Stadium commentators, this 30-minute college-focused show airs weekdays live at 4:30 p.m. ET.
- “The Rally:” Stadium’s flagship, one-hour show, “The Rally,” airs live at 6 p.m., 11 p.m., and 1 a.m. ET. It showcases breaking sports news and exclusive insider information, in-progress highlights, live look-ins, the best viral videos, and expert opinions around the day’s biggest headlines.
How can you watch Stadium?
- Stadium apps in the App Store, Google Play Store, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku (coming soon)
- Android TV
- Sling TV
- Other partners to be announced at a later date
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.