Looking for a cheap streaming player? Right now the Fire TV Stick is on sale for $34.99 down from $39.99. Sadly the Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick 4K are not on sale this week but if you want a great HD streaming player the Fire TV Stick is a great option.
Also right now Best Buy has The Fire TV Recast DVR again on sale for a new all-time low price. You can get the Fire TV Recast DVR 500GB version for $129.99 typically $229.99. The best part is Amazon recently added the ability to add external storage through the USB port.
Here is our head to head between the Fire TV Stick 4K and the Fire TV Stick:
About the Fire TV Stick:
- Fire TV Stick, the #1 best-selling streaming media player, with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen). Use the dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, soundbar, and receiver.
- Launch and control content with the Alexa Voice Remote. Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, STARZ, SHOWTIME, or CBS All Access, plus stream for free with Pluto TV, IMDb TV, and others.
- Fire TV Stick devices have more storage for apps and games than any other streaming media stick.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus browse millions of websites like Facebook and Reddit using Firefox or Silk.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player—view live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights, and stream music.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, Sling, and others.
- Switch seamlessly between your headphones and sound system—pair compatible Bluetooth headphones with Fire TV to listen to movies, TV shows, and music.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.