Want to make your old Fire TV even better? Right now, for a limited time, Amazon has the Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote Pro on sale. This will take your old Fire TV and make it even more powerful. Now, you will be able to control your TV, have backlit buttons, pair wireless headphones, have a remote finder feature, and customizable buttons. Once again, this remote is on sale for $29.99 like it was for Prime Day, but this time for Black Friday.
If you want more from your Fire TV you may want to think about getting this remote.
Here is our review of the Fire TV Remote Pro:
Here are the devices that work with this remote:
|Fire TV Device Category||Compatible Devices|
|Fire TV streaming media devices||Fire TV Cube (3rd Generation)Fire TV Cube (2nd Generation)Fire TV Cube (1st Generation)Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2nd Generation)Fire TV Stick 4K Max (1st Generation)Fire TV Stick 4K (2nd Generation)Fire TV Stick 4K (1st Generation)Fire TV Stick (3rd Generation)Fire TV Stick (2nd Generation)Fire TV Stick LiteFire TV (3rd Generation, Pendant Design)|
|Amazon Fire TV Smart TVs||Fire TV Omni QLED SeriesFire TV Omni SeriesFire TV 4-SeriesFire TV 2-Series|
|Smart TVs with Fire TV Built-in||Toshiba Smart 4K UHD TV – Fire TVToshiba Smart HD 1080p TV – Fire TVToshiba Smart 4K UHD with Dolby Vision – Fire TVInsignia Smart 4K UHD TV – Fire TVInsignia Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p – Fire TV|
Here is how Amazon describes the Alexa Remote Fire TV Pro:
- “Alexa, find my remote.” – Use a device with Alexa, the Alexa app or Fire TV app and Alexa Voice Remote Pro will emit a ring. No searching cushions.
- Backlit for your convenience – Navigate movie night with a motion-activated backlight that illuminates buttons in dimly-lit rooms.
- Two customizable buttons – Create your own shortcuts to favorite channels, apps, or any Alexa commands.
- Dedicated headphone button – A new shortcut to the on-screen Bluetooth menu that lets you pair your wireless headphones fast.
- Integrated TV controls – Control power, volume, plus surf live TV with dedicated channel buttons all from one remote.
- Press and ask Alexa – Use your voice to find your shows, open apps, manage volume, and even control compatible smart home devices.
- Compatible with most Fire TV streaming media players, Amazon Fire TV smart TVs, and smart TVs with Fire TV built-in.
- Not compatible with Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), Element Fire TV Edition, Insignia HD/Insignia FHD, Hisense U6HF 4K ULED Fire TV Series, or Echo show 15.