Today T-Mobile had some good news for customers who enjoy free MLB.TV. Today as part of a new deal with the MLB, T-Mobile has confirmed that MLB.TV will be free for T-Mobile customers through 2028 if you signup for the service every year.
“T-Mobile and MLB are embarking on a six-year journey to deliver breakthrough fan experiences, and it’s all thanks to our leading 5G network,” said Mike Sievert, CEO, T-Mobile. “We’re enhancing the game on and off the field to give fans across the country even more ways to enjoy the game we all love — on top of showing our customers love with free MLB.TV.”
This deal dose not stop at free MLB.TV as T-Mobile and MLB will partner together on the following plans.
- Work with MLB to test the automated ball-strike system over a T-Mobile 5G Private Mobile Network at select MiLB games this season.
- Continue its title sponsorship of the T-Mobile Home Run Derby during MLB All-Star Week.
- Partner with MLB Network to bring back the fan-favorite T-Mobile 5G BP show for the T-Mobile Home Run Derby and MLB Postseason.
- Become the presenting sponsor for the Little League Baseball World Series, building on its relationship with the world’s largest youth sports organization.
- Give T-Mobile customers free MLB.TV subscriptions via T-Mobile Tuesdays through 2028.
Sadly this year’s signup for MLB.TV has come to an end but keep an eye out early next year to signup for free MLB.TV from T-Mobile.