Peacock has everything you need to get in the romantic mood this Valentine’s Day, from romcoms, to classics, and series like the Peacock’s Original Paris In Love documenting Paris Hilton’s lavish wedding preparation leading up to the big day.
Peacock’s Valentine’s Day-Approved highlights include:
- Stream your new favorite romcom Marry Me, starring Jennifer Lopez, Owen Wilson, and Maluma on Peacock on February 11 the same day it premieres in theaters.
- Curl up with your S.O. to watch romantic classics like How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Friends with Benefits, The Wedding Planner, Bridesmaids and Fifty Shades of Grey, all streaming on Peacock.
- Relive the wedding of the year in Peacock Original Paris in Love.
- Celebrate love in all forms with series like Saved by the Bell, Pride, Modern Family and Miley Cyrus Presents Stand By You.
- Add some excitement to your celebrations with the craziest weddings WWE: Monday Night Raw has to offer!
- Galentine’s day: Celebrate Leslie Knope’s “festival of friendship” alongside your BFFs with a Parks and Recreation binge session – the series is streaming exclusively on Peacock