The Tastemade Streaming Network is rolling out new content for November and December, including some festive holiday episodes to sugar and spice up your TV. From meal ideas for dining solo to festive holiday dishes to a cooking competition series with your favorite TikTok stars, Tastemade will satisfy your craving for delicious content.
New Tastemade Premieres
Premiering November 11 at 8PM ET / 5PM PT: Mad Good Food S2
- Host Derrell Smith teaches the art of cooking for others and the joy of cooking for yourself – his secret ingredient is making each meal feel like the family table even when going solo. Each week, Derrell will create a meal he’d normally make family style for friends and family and then will break down that meal into a distinct meal for one using the leftovers of the original family dish. And this season, he’s challenging himself even further by taking on a mystery box full of ingredients he must use, along with my other leftovers, to create a delicious meal for one.
- New episodes air weekly on Thursdays, 8PM ET / 5PM PT
Premiering November 23 at 7PM ET / 4PM PT: Hemsley + Hemsley: Healthy and Delicious S1
- Sisters Jasmine and Melissa Hemsley showcase fun and delicious recipes that are packed with flavor, but include dishes that are free from grains, gluten and refined sugar. Each episode sees the sisters out and about finding new inspiration, seeking out ingredients and socializing, then joins them back in the kitchen as they prepare meals, snacks, desserts and drinks and share tips on how to make impressive and irresistible dishes.
- New episodes air weekly on Tuesdays, 7PM ET / 4PM PT
Premiering November 29 at 7PM ET / 4PM PT: Rachel Khoo’s Cosmopolitan Cook S1
- Rachel Khoo travels to some of the most beautiful foodie countries in the world, heading for cosmopolitan locations both urban and rural to get inspiration for dinner parties with her friends back home.
- New episodes air weekly on Mondays, 7PM ET / 4PM PT
Premiering December 2 at 7PM ET / 4PM PT: Frankie vs. the Internet S1
- Frankie Celenza (Struggle Meals) hosts this new cooking competition comedy series, where he competes with food influencers, including Michael Ligier and Brittany Wang, as they tackle challenges inspired by the most-watched food videos on social media – can these internet foodies take a viral recipe and turn it into a great dish IRL? The judges, including TikTok star Katie Molinario, will have the final say!
- New episodes air weekly on Thursdays, 7PM ET / 4PM PT
Mad Good Food 201 “Thanksgiving Feast”
Make This Tonight 804 “Thankful for Sides”
Beautiful Baking 105 “The Pumpkin Spice Pie”
Sugar Fix 119 “Fall Favorites”
Make This Tonight 604 “Freedman’s: Modern Jewish Ashkenazi Classics”
Make This Tonight 710 “Deep Fried Jewish”
Make This Tonight 806 “Joyous Kwanzaa!”
Make This Tonight 808 “Southern Kwanzaa Feast”
Make This Tonight 809 “My Two Cents Christmas”
Mad Good Food 204 “Christmas Holiday”
Frankie vs. the Internet 103 “Holiday”
Beautiful Baking 106 “The Christmas Reindeer Cake”
Beautiful Baking 107 “The Mini Christmas Cake Pops”
Beautiful Baking 108 “The Spectacular Chocolate Profiteroles Tower”
Quest for the Fest 105 “Christkindlmarkt”
Sugar Fix 128 “Holidaze”
Mad Good Food 207 “New Years Celebration”
Beautiful Baking 109 “The New Year’s Eve Fizzy Cake”Make This Tonight 807 “New Year’s Eve Nibbles”