Looking for a new service to try out? Right now for Amazon Prime Day, you can get half off many popular streaming services including Starz, Showtime, CBS All Access, PBS Living, and more. This deal is good for half off the 3 months and full price thereafter. Also, these deals are only available through the Amazon Channels store.
This is a great opportunity to binge watch on some great content for as little as just $1.99.
Here is the full list of Amazon Channels sales for Prime Day:
- Starz – $4.49
- Showtime – $5.49
- CBS All Access (limited commercials plan) – $2.99
- Britbox – $3.49
- Noggin – $3.99
- Boomerang – $2.49
- NickHits – $3.99
- Shudder – $2.49
- Lifetime Movie Club – $1.99
- Sundance Now – $3.49
- MotorTrend On Demand – $2.49
- MTV Hits – $2.99
- PBS Living – $1.49
- PBS MasterPiece – $2.99
- PBS Kids – $2.49
*New subscribers only. This offer ends July 28th, 2019.
Here are a few other great deals:
Amazon’s Fire TV Deals
- Save $25 on Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote: $14.99
- Save $25 on Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote: $24.99
- Save $50 on Fire TV Cube: $69.99
Also right now for Prime Day if you buy the HD Fire TV Stick from Amazon you can get 2 months of HBO for free. This is a limited time deal and the catch is HBO will auto-renew once the two-month free trial is up if you don’t cancel the HBO subscription.
Roku Prime Day Deals
- Roku Express: $24 down from $29.99
- Roku Premiere: $34 down from $39.99
- Roku Stick: $34 down from $49.99
- Roku Stick+: $49 down from $59.99
- Roku Ultra: $69 down from $99.99
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!