Do you love sports but hate paying an arm and a leg to watch them? A new cord cutting-friendly channel called Stadium will launch in August and is owned by a collection of industry leaders including MLBAM, NHL, the PGA TOUR, Time Inc, and Sinclair Broadcasting Group, the largest over-the-air TV owner in the United States.
Stadium will combine talents from Campus Insider, 120 Sports, and the American Sports Network into a single network.
The new 24/7 sports network Stadium will launch in August 2017, will be 100% free online, and will air select games on some Sinclair-owned TV stations. Not only will it launch a 24/7 live TV network, but it will also offer a comprehensive array of on-demand content including full games, classic events, and highlights.
What will be on the new Stadium 24/7 sports channel?
- Multiple live college football games every Saturday from multiple college football leagues including C-USA, Mountain West, Patriot League, and the Southern Conference
- Over 2,500 college games including men’s and women’s basketball, lacrosse, volleyball, and football games
- Replays of classic games
- Inside the League: Live, weekdays at 4 p.m. ET features comprehensive team-by-team coverage from across the NFL. Hosted by two-time Super Bowl Champion Bryant McFadden and veteran sports anchor Dave Ross, the 30-minute show brings you timely news and in-depth football analysis plus all the latest viral football content.
- Campus Insiders: Get exclusive access, insider reports, the latest recruiting news, and unique student-athlete features from colleges across America. Hosted by Ray Crawford, a variety of guest insiders, and other Stadium commentators, this 30-minute college-focused show airs weekdays live at 4:30 p.m. ET.
- The Rally: Stadium’s flagship, one-hour show, “The Rally,” airs live at 6 p.m., 11 p.m., and 1 a.m. ET. It showcases breaking sports news and exclusive insider information, in-progress highlights, live look-ins, the best viral videos, and expert opinions around the day’s biggest headlines.
How can you watch Stadium?
- Stadium apps in the App Store, Google Play Store, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku
- Select markets via Sinclair-owned channels, both over-the-air and on streaming services that carry its channels
- Sling TV
- Other partners to be announced at a later date
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.