Do you love sports but hate paying an arm and a leg to watch them? A new cord cutting-friendly channel called Stadium will launch in August and is owned by a collection of industry leaders including MLBAM, NHL, the PGA TOUR, Time Inc, and Sinclair Broadcasting Group, the largest over-the-air TV owner in the United States.
Stadium will combine talents from Campus Insider, 120 Sports, and the American Sports Network into a single network.
The new 24/7 sports network Stadium will launch in August 2017, will be 100% free online, and will air select games on some Sinclair-owned TV stations. Not only will it launch a 24/7 live TV network, but it will also offer a comprehensive array of on-demand content including full games, classic events, and highlights.
What will be on the new Stadium 24/7 sports channel?
- Multiple live college football games every Saturday from multiple college football leagues including C-USA, Mountain West, Patriot League, and the Southern Conference
- Over 2,500 college games including men’s and women’s basketball, lacrosse, volleyball, and football games
- Replays of classic games
- Inside the League: Live, weekdays at 4 p.m. ET features comprehensive team-by-team coverage from across the NFL. Hosted by two-time Super Bowl Champion Bryant McFadden and veteran sports anchor Dave Ross, the 30-minute show brings you timely news and in-depth football analysis plus all the latest viral football content.
- Campus Insiders: Get exclusive access, insider reports, the latest recruiting news, and unique student-athlete features from colleges across America. Hosted by Ray Crawford, a variety of guest insiders, and other Stadium commentators, this 30-minute college-focused show airs weekdays live at 4:30 p.m. ET.
- The Rally: Stadium’s flagship, one-hour show, “The Rally,” airs live at 6 p.m., 11 p.m., and 1 a.m. ET. It showcases breaking sports news and exclusive insider information, in-progress highlights, live look-ins, the best viral videos, and expert opinions around the day’s biggest headlines.
How can you watch Stadium?
- Stadium apps in the App Store, Google Play Store, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku
- Select markets via Sinclair-owned channels, both over-the-air and on streaming services that carry its channels
- Sling TV
- Other partners to be announced at a later date
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.