Stadium is the cord cutting-friendly free sports network that both streams online 24/7 through services such as Twitter and Pluto TV and also airs free over the air on a growing number of stations around the United States.
Now Stadium and Ring of Honor Wrestling have teamed up for a weekly Right of Honor TV show. Every Wednesday at 11 p.m. Central “Ring of Honor Wrestling” will air on Stadium.
What will be on the new Stadium 24/7 sports channel?
- Multiple live college football games every Saturday from multiple college football leagues including C-USA, Mountain West, Patriot League, and the Southern Conference
- Over 2,500 college games including men’s and women’s basketball, lacrosse, volleyball, and football games
- Replays of classic games
- Inside the League: Live, weekdays at 4 p.m. ET features comprehensive team-by-team coverage from across the NFL. Hosted by two-time Super Bowl Champion Bryant McFadden and veteran sports anchor Dave Ross, the 30-minute show brings you timely news and in-depth football analysis plus all the latest viral football content.
- Campus Insiders: Get exclusive access, insider reports, the latest recruiting news, and unique student-athlete features from colleges across America. Hosted by Ray Crawford, a variety of guest insiders, and other Stadium commentators, this 30-minute college-focused show airs weekdays live at 4:30 p.m. ET.
- The Rally: Stadium’s flagship, one-hour show, “The Rally,” airs live at 6 p.m., 11 p.m., and 1 a.m. ET. It showcases breaking sports news and exclusive insider information, in-progress highlights, live look-ins, the best viral videos, and expert opinions around the day’s biggest headlines.
How can you watch Stadium?
- Stadium apps in the App Store, Google Play Store, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku
- Select markets via Sinclair-owned channels, both over-the-air and on streaming services that carry its channels
- Sling TV
- Other partners to be announced at a later date
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.