For the full review please watch our YouTube video above.
- Live TV, movies, sports and On Demand programming from 100+ channels
- No annual contracts, no cable or satellite plan required and no surprise fees
- Save thousands of hours of your favorite shows to the cloud DVR with My Shows
- Favorite Channels bookmarks your top networks front and center
- Search for what you want across live, DVR and on demand content and find exactly what you’re looking for
PlayStationVue is a new TV service with live TV, movies and sports, without a cable or satellite subscription. Now available on Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick devices for in-home use. Download the app and sign-in with your PlayStation Network account. Available nationwide.
From Sling TV:
- Start with the Best of Live TV: 20+ channels. Clear & simple pricing. No catch, no kidding. ESPN, ESPN2,AMC, HGTV, CNN, A&E, TNT, Disney Channel, Freeform, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, History, Food Network, Maker Studios, TBS, Travel, IFC, Bloomberg, Lifetime
- Get up to 65+ channels with our Extras. Disney Jr., Disney XD, Boomerang, Baby TV, Duck TV, HLN, Fusion, News 18, Euro News, NDTV 24/7, France 24, Russia Today, Cooking Channel, DIY, FYI, WE tv, Lifetime Movie Network, truTV, ESPNEWS, ESPNU, SEC Network, ESPN Bases Loaded, Outside TV, Univision Deportes, Deportes extra, Películas & Novelas Extra, BeIN sports, EPIX, EPIX2, EPIX3, EPIX Drive-In, TCM, Sundance, and Latino channels listed below!
- Watch college basketball & football, NBA, Monday Night Football, futbol, Star Wars Rebels, Girl Meets World, Angie Tribeca, Shadowhunters, Portlandia & more.
- Add the HBO Extra, featuring The Leftovers, Silicon Valley, Game of Thrones & Girls, plus classics like The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, The Wire, blockbuster movies, original programming & more.
You can sign up for the Sling TV free trail by clicking HERE.
You can sing up for a free trail of Playstation Vue TV by clicking HERE.
Have a question or need some cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.