Today Common Sense Networks announced that it has launched three new channels on Roku, Vizio, Sling TV Freestream and TCL. These channels include Sensical Jr., Sensical Mkers, and Sensical Gaming. All three channels are now live.
“We’re thrilled to launch these three distinctive FAST channels across the streaming ecosystem, all meeting kids where they are with thoughtfully curated, age appropriate content built around topics and creators they love,” noted Eric Berger, CEO and co-founder, Common Sense Networks. He added: “Engaging with leading platforms to fill this marketplace gap addresses the needs of both pre-school and ‘bridge age’ kids six thru tween, and is a welcome addition to the lineups of our distribution partners.”
Here is how Common Sense Networks describes these new channels:
In addition to a new relationship with Soul Publishing for titles including 5-Minute Crafts, Frankenfood, and Slick Slime Sam across Sensical’s FAST channels (and O&Os), CSN revealed new FAST channel deals. Highlights include:
- For Sensical Junior (for preschool):Moonbug’s Morphle, Gecko’s Garage, and Oddbods, ABC Australia’s Wiggles World, and Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle, PinkFong, and Mother Goose Club
- For Sensical Makers (for kids 5+): Soul Publishing’s Frankenfood, 5-Minute Crafts, and Slick Slime Sam, Guinness’ Guinness World Records Kids, Mister Maker, How Ridiculous, Clay Claim; Copper Hill Entertainment/B17’s competition series, “Craftopia” and “The Big Tiny Food Faceoff”; and SRP’s DIY Sci
- For Sensical Gaming (for kids 5+): Abdallah Smash, Hyper, Big B, Stacy Plays, Zebra Gamer and Mother Goose Club’s “Let’s Play”
In addition, new O&O content deals include:
- For Kids 2+ : OmoBerry from Limitless Studios Inc., and @HippoPark from Mimo Studios, as well as renewals for Lingo Kids, and Counting with Paula, with studio renewal deals including Wildbrain and The Jim Henson Company, and Millimages (whose titles are also on FAST).
- For Kids 5+: Sensical has renewed O&O rights for Age of Learning’s ABC Mouse Search and Explore, Hasbro’s Pound Puppies, and A Kid Explains History and; GoldieBlox, Joseph’s Machines, and Hevesh5 (also on FAST)
- For Kids 8+: Sensical has renewed O&O rights to Wildbrain’s Slugterra; and Hasbro’s Transformers: Cyberverse