Today Dish announced that its free live TV streaming service Sling TV Freestream will now allow customers to subscribe to Showtime, Starz, AMC+, Discovery+, & MGM+ for just $5 a month for the first month. No longer do you need to pay for Sling TV to take advantage of this great deal.
Sling TV’s new free advertising-supported streaming television service now offers more than 400 channels after these new channels have been added and 41,000 on-demand titles.
Here is what you can find this month on these services:
- Showtime: “Yellowjackets,” “Shameless,” “Billions” and “Your Honor””
- New in June: “Ghosts of Beirut,” “Loudmouth” and “S.O.G.: The Book of Ward”
- Starz: “Power,” “Outlander,” “P-Valley,” “BMF” and “The Serpent Queen”
- New in June: “Run the World,” “Steve Jobs,” “Tinker Tailor” and “Vice”
- AMC+: “The Walking Dead,” “Anne Rice’s Mayfair Witches” and “Shudder”
- New in June: “The Walking Dead: Dead City,” “True Crime Story: Look Into My Eyes” and “Cannes Confidential”
- MGM+: “A Spy Among Friends,” “War of the Worlds” and “Godfather of Harlem”
- New in June: “The Social Network,” “Arrival” and “The Untouchables”
- discovery+: “90 Day Fiance,” “Ghost Adventures,” “Trixie Motel” and “House Hunters”
- New in June: “60 Days in,” “Deadliest Catch” and “American Pickers”
Here are the new channels Sling TV Freestream added this week:
IGN1 – The inside scoop on what’s hot in the world of video games and entertainment.
Drag Race Universe – Hold on to your chicken cutlets: RuPaul and the Drag Race Universe are here! Welcome the world’s fiercest Queens to the catwalk and catch all the sass, flash, and drama as these glamazons strut their stuff on the way to drag superstardom.HappiTV – Streaming Pride.
happiTV is dedicated to providing quality entertainment to the LGBTQ+ community.
Hell’s Kitchen – A 24/7 channel airing episodes of “Hell’s Kitchen.”
Here are the new channels Sling TV Freestream added recently:
- FilmRise Horror: Scream along to horror classics like “Ginger Snaps,” “Day of the Dead” and “Dracula,” and witness weird supernatural tales starring Jamie Lee Curtis, Sydney Sweeney, Dan Stevens and other stars.
- FilmRise Kids: Hang out with your favorite animated friends 24/7 with a channel packed with hits like “Barney and Friends,” “Maya Y Miguel,” “Slugterra,” and more.
- Food52: Founded in 2009, Food52 brings cooks together from all over to exchange recipes and support each other in the kitchen. Its mission is to inspire people to eat thoughtfully and live joyfully in one place—combining passions for cooking and entertaining, curating the kitchen and home shop, and hosting a community platform for home cooks who eat and live well.
- SoniCentric: SoniCentric is where beautiful holiday scenes meet ambient relaxing escapes! Enjoy relaxing background videos all year long!
- Motorvision.TV (Spanish and German)
- FilmRise Peliculas Gratis
- Autopista al Cielo
Here are some of the channels Sling TV Freestream added in May:
- FilmRise Concursos De Cocina
- Great American Adventures
- NOST TV
- FilmRise The Dick Van Dyke Show
- The Archive
- Total Crime
- FilmRise Beyond Belief or Fiction
- Gusto TV
- Great American Adventures: Great American Media introduces “Great American Adventures” – its first channel to launch on a FAST platform. Great American Adventures includes scripted and unscripted content, featuring activities like southern cooking and D.I.Y., while celebrating Great American traditions every day and every season.
- FilmRise British TV – Anglophiles, this channel is for you. Get obsessed with hit British series like medical mystery “Doc Martin” and crime drama “Line of Duty.”
- The Dick Van Dyke Show: Binge the all-time classic American sitcom that made Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore household names.
- Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction – In this non-stop marathon of the classic anthology series, host Jonathan Frakes presents five incredible stories in each episode and challenges viewers to figure out which are “fact” and which are “fiction.”
- FilmRise Family – Enjoy family movie time with epic adventures like “George and the Dragon,” hit series like “Degrassi: The Next Generation,” and other stories featuring pirates, knights, animal companions, and more.
- NOST TV – The Nostalgia Network (NOST), formerly Classic Reruns TV, is a broadcast network featuring legendary entertainment content from the 1940s through the early 1980s.
Sling Freestream is available through the Sling app on Amazon, Roku, Comcast, LG, Samsung, Xbox and Vizio devices, and continues to roll out across other major devices, providing customers a no-barrier entry point to high-quality programming without any payment or credit card required.