Do you still think of Sling TV as just a paid streaming service? If so, you are missing out on over 400 free channels. Now this week, Sling TV added at four new channels to Sling TV’s free streaming service Freestream.
Sling TV’s new free advertising-supported streaming television service now offers more than 400 channels after these new channels have been added and 41,000 on-demand titles.
Here are the new channels Sling TV Freestream added this week:
- Fuel TV — FUEL TV is the only channel focused exclusively on the sports, culture and lifestyles of Skate, Surf, BMX, Snow, MTB, Wakeboard and the art, music and fashion that define them.
- Preston & Brianna — All day long, watch popular internet stars Preston and Brianna Arsement and their friends complete crazy challenges, pull off shocking pranks and play video games.
- Travelxp (English and Spanish) — Premium travel and lifestyle shows with stunning visuals and engaging storytelling that expand your horizons and ignite your sense of adventure. Get insider tips from our experts on destinations, food, culture and offbeat experiences from around the world to make your travel dreams a reality. See more, xplore more.
- Foodxp — The one-stop for foodies looking to indulge in the rich and diverse flavours of India, from traditional family recipes to modern twists on classic dishes. With simple recipes and innovative hacks from our expert chefs, you can now satisfy your cravings at home: whether it’s comforting curries, tantalizing street food, decadent desserts or healthy treats.
Here are the new channels Sling TV Freestream added Earlier this month:
- True History – True History reveals to you the moments, places and people that have shaped our world. Led by expert historians, you’ll travel through time—from the fall of the Roman Empire to the rise of the Beatles.
- Baywatch – Join the Baywatch lifeguards on their thrilling adventures filled with beautiful beaches and those iconic red swimsuits.
- The Price is Right: The Barker Era – Television’s longest-running game show, featuring host Bob Barker, where audience members try to win cash and prizes.
- Maximum Effort Channel – Maximum Effort Channel is home to original and classic TV and movies – as well as some surprising content breaks – made for maximum comfort. Creative control over the channel’s content has been granted to Maximum Effort Productions so it’s sure to be a delightful blend of originals and licensed content.
- Unbeaten – Unbeaten is a premium sports channel, featuring the biggest events and greatest athletes of all time – we celebrate champions. Recognized for its original documentary programming, select live sport action and daily analysis of the latest developments in mainstream sports, Unbeaten is the 24/7 showcase of the most significant events, personalities, teams and insights in sports.
- Family Feud Classic – Two families face-off in a feud to the finish as they compete to see who can guess the most popular answers to provocative surveys.
- The Three Stooges –The Three Stooges Channel from the greatest comedy trio of all time. Featuring hundreds of hours of great classic Three Stooges comedy for you to watch and laugh whenever and wherever you choose.
- Motorvision.TV – Motorvision.TV is the lifestyle and entertainment channel for all fans of driving fun, driving culture and motor sports. Enjoy thrilling live motorsports, spectacular supercars, classic cars, breathtaking action and much more.
Sling Freestream also features shows like “Let’s Make a Deal,” “Match Game,” “Family Feud” and “25 Words or Less,” on the Buzzr and Game Show Central channels.
- Fubo Sports — Fubo Sports is a live TV network for passionate sports fans. Watch live events, sports news, exclusive series, sports movies and more.
- Party Tyme Karaoke — Sing the hottest hits! This fun and interactive karaoke channel features the biggest hit songs from various genres.
- FilmRise Action — Get your heartbeat racing with action-packed movies all day long. Starring Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage, Milla Jovovich, Jackie Chan and more.
Sling Freestream is available through the Sling app on Amazon, Roku, Comcast, LG, Samsung, Xbox and Vizio devices, and continues to roll out across other major devices, providing customers a no-barrier entry point to high-quality programming without any payment or credit card required.