Today Sling TV announced the addition of two new À La Carte networks to their lineup:
- Comedy Dynamics ($5 per month) features one of the largest independent stand-up comedy libraries in the country. Catch hours of content from big name comedians like Bob Saget, Kevin Hart, Tiffany Haddish and more, plus shows like “Coming to the Stage” and feature films like “Adventures in Comedy” and “Chee and T.” And, current customers can sample promotional titles available for free from Comedy Dynamics by going to “Sling Central” in your channel guide, and former customers can access the promotional titles on Roku devices by reopening their Sling TV app and viewing the “Free Shows from Premium Channels” ribbon on “My TV.”
- DOGTV ($5 per month) is the first television experience just for dogs. We know that dogs love TV, and this veterinarian-recommended TV channel features programming designed to stimulate and comfort your furry friend. DOGTV has been proven to support a dog’s natural behavior pattern and improve their well-being. You and your dog can watch 24/7 content in categories depending on your pet’s mood, such as “Relaxation,” “Stimulation” and “Exposure.”
These channels can be added to any Sling TV package or as a standalone option to make managing the payments of these services easier.
This comes a few weeks after Sling TV added 4 other À La Carte networks:
- CONtv ($5 per month) offers shows and movies for Comic Con fans, ranging from sci-fi, horror, anime, martial arts, cult, retro-cartoons and grindhouse to original series, including 80s movies like “21 Jumpstreet,” cult classics like “Night of the Living Dead,” and martial arts films like “Rumble in Hong Kong.”
- Docurama ($5 per month) offers a curated collection of documentary films and TV shows, such as Academy Award nominee “Waste Land,” “Chasing Ice,” “Samsara” and “Gangster Empire.”
- Grokker ($7 per month) offers on-demand yoga, fitness, meditation and cooking classes, taught by expert instructors, such as “Yoga Basics” and “Pilates Sculpt.”
- Here TV ($8 per month) offers authentic, uncensored, award-winning LGBTQ movies, series, documentaries and short films like “Broke Straight Boys,” “Work in Progress” and “The World Unseen.”
These new channels join Showtime ($10 per month), CuriosityStream ($3 per month), Stingray Karaoke ($7 per month), Dove Channel ($5 per month), Outside TV Features ($5 per month), UP Faith & Family ($5 per month), Pantaya ($6 per month) and NBA League Pass ($28.99 per month) on À La Carte options.
You can subscribe to these services on the Roku, Amazon, and Android devices or by visiting your My Account page on Sling.com.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.