AMC Networks announced today an agreement to make AMC+ available on Dish Network’s satellite TV service and on Sling TV.
“This new bundle, available for the first time to Dish and Sling TV customers, was designed to offer fans of our programming greater choice and an enhanced customer experience, as we work with Dish and Sling TV to embrace the new ways in which viewers consume content today,” said Josh Reader, president of distribution and development at AMC Networks, in a statement.
The bundle costs $7/month and includes the following:
Here’s what you’ll get with the AMC+ bundle:
- AMC: Offers current seasons of hit series from AMC, Sundance TV and IFC including “Killing Eve,” “NOS4A2” and “The Walking Dead” – as well as bonus footage, sneak peeks of future episodes and exclusive behind-the-scenes features
- Shudder: An essential offering for fans of horror and suspense with the largest uncut selection of series and films, including original hit series “Creepshow” and acclaimed documentary “Horror Noire”
- Sundance Now: Offers a rich selection of original and exclusive series, featuring true crime, heart-stopping dramas and thrillers from around the world, including “Discovery of Witches,” “Riviera” and “Killing for Love”
- IFC Films Unlimited: A streaming channel featuring a broad collection of theatrically-released and award-winning titles from IFC Films, the leader in quality talent-driven independent film
- Linear Network: An ad-free linear channel with some of AMC’s best programming
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.