Are you a SiriusXM subscriber? Good news now you can access SiriusXM on your Fire TV. For some time now Amazon has supported SiriusXM through Alexa enabled smart speakers. Now with SiriusXM on your Fire TV you can also enjoy it with your sound system connected to your TV in Canada.
You can find the SiriusXM app for the Fire TV HERE.
Here is how Amazon describes the SiriusXM app:
Hear the best of the best anywhere you go. The widest, deepest variety of music. More sports than anywhere. The best entertainment coverage around. Every kind of comedy. And the most complete news coverage, period. Plus enjoy it all while easily discovering new channels and shows recommended for you based upon your listening preferences.
- “ForYou” home page is filled with your favorite and recommended channels and shows.
- Easy ways to listen to live and past programs with “Jump Back In” and “Episodes You’ve Missed” carousels.
- Recommendations automatically update based on your listening preferences and history.
- A sneak peek at Howard Stern video.
- Tabs for Music, Sports, News, Talk and Howard providing easy access to channels and On Demand content.
- Favorites page for quick access to your favorite channels, shows and episodes.
- Mini Player to seamlessly browse content while listening to audio.
- Updated Now Playing page that displays related content, more from that channel or additional On Demand episodes.
Update this app is new to Canada.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!