Samsung TV Plus, the free, ad-supported streaming service found on Samsung smart televisions, is getting into the holiday spirit.
The service has a hefty lineup of Hallmark movies, Christmas-themed films, and other related programming, perfect for your holiday-themed binging.
Samsung TV Plus is one of a myriad of companies that have launched their own free, ad-supported platforms. The company is counting that customers of its television, which runs on its own operating system that puts Samsung TV Plus front and center, will tune in for its array of live and on-demand content. With the price of subscription streaming services on the rise, audiences are increasingly seeking new and more affordable options.
Here’s Samsung TV Plus’s holiday lineup:
Movie Hub Holiday – Indulge in your favorite holiday flicks from the comfort of your home or on the go airing until December 28, including:
- A Dash of Christmas*
- Christmas on Windmill Way*
- Angel Falls Christmas*
- Christmas Angel
- Aisle Be Home for Christmas*
- Crown Prince of Christmas*
- A Christmas Star*
- Christmas Time is Here*
- Joy for Christmas*
- A Christmas Switch*
- A Cinderella Christmas
- The Spruces and the Pines
- Christmas on 5th Avenue
- Spotlight Under the Mistletoe
- Love at the Christmas Contest
- A Merry Single Christmas
- A Royal Christmas on Ice
- Dog Who Saved Christmas
* Samsung TV Plus FAST exclusive titles
Holiday Movie Favorites by Lifetime – Embrace the holiday spirit with the channel that keeps on giving, featuring over 150 Lifetime movies available until January 9, including:
- Feliz NaviDAD
- Merry Liddle Christmas
- Christmas in Tune
- Toying With the Holidays
- Christmas Hotel
- The Christmas Setup
- Christmas in Mississippi
- A Very Vintage Christmas
- Kirk Franklin’s A Gospel Christmas
- Christmas in the City
Hallmark Movies & More – Airing every weekend from November through December, enjoy Hallmark classics including:
- Christmas Festival of Ice
- A Nutcracker Christmas
- Hitched for the Holidays
- A Rose for Christmas
- Window Wonderland
- A Midnight Kiss
Set the Yuletide Mood with Special Programming
- NBC News NOW – Santa Tracker – On December 24th, follow Jolly Ol’ St. Nick as he and the reindeer make their way around the world.
- Vevo Holiday – Beginning November 1, celebrate this holiday season with the top videos from the queen of Christmas Mariah Carey, Gwen Stefani, Meghan Trainor, John Legend and more.
- Stingray Greatest Holiday Hits – The Stingray Greatest Hits channel transforms into Stingray Holiday Hits with 100% Holiday music starting November 1st.
- XITE Hits – From November 1st through December 25th, the XITE Hits channel will include countdowns of top holiday songs as well as music selections to create a cozy Christmas.
Top Channels for Getting in the Spirit
- Fireplace 4K – Embrace the warmth of the season with loved ones by the fireside, courtesy of Fireplace 4K, exclusively on Samsung TV Plus. Immerse yourself in the ambiance of crackling fireplaces all day long, making your holiday moments even cozier. Gather ’round and let the flames of Fireplace 4K add a touch of enchantment to your festive celebrations!
- Conan O’Brien TV
- Secret Santa – Join Conan and Andy as they dive into the most classified of holiday comedy traditions—Secret Santa! Get ready for a hilarious exploration as they uncover some of Santa’s best-kept secrets.
- Holiday Leftovers – Enjoy a tasty adventure with holiday treats straight from the water dish under the tree. This unique holiday special features none other than Santa Claus and Krampus.
- Jamie Oliver – Airing November 20 to December 25, join Jolly Jamie and his family as they celebrate the holidays cooking up delicious feasts and creating festive traditions.