Starting today, Samsung Smart TV users will have access to six new, exclusive health and wellness apps. The apps were made in partnership with leading fitness brands – barre3, Calm, Echelon, Fitplan, Jillian Michaels Fitness and obé Fitness. Later, the apps will be integrated with Samsung Health, a fitness platform designed for Samsung Smart TVs. In the meantime, users will be able to do at-home workouts with over 5,000 hours of fitness content.
“As our community grapples with unprecedented disruptions to their daily routines, it is important for homebound consumers to have access to free high-quality health and wellness offerings,” said Salek Brodsky, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships and Business Development for Samsung Electronics. “Our partnership with these premium brands redefines the boundaries of what free streaming services can provide, and we look forward to enhancing these offerings by bringing a full Samsung Health experience to our TVs later this year.”
Whether your workout of choice is yoga or high intensity interval training, you’ll find videos to get you moving. Here’s what you’ll get.
- barre3 – strength building workouts combining strength conditioning, cardio, and mindfulness, with 50 pieces of free content
- Fitplan – elite personal training and progress tracking, with 6 plans and 50 classes available for free
- Echelon – choose 20 free trial classes, ranging from Zumba to boxing to yoga
- Jillian Michaels Fitness – an inclusive 28 day workout plan
- obé Fitness – 20 classes, featuring full body workouts including HIIT training, dance, boxing, and more
- Calm – practice mindfulness and meditation while exploring mental fitness, all content 100% free
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!