Have you been thinking about joining Sam’s Club? Maybe take advantage of the great gift card deals and streaming player deals? Right now, to celebrate Sam’s Club’s 40th birthday this month, you can get a Standard Membership for just $10 a year, down from the typical $50 a year.
Want the Plus Membership? You can get that for $70 for the first year, down from the typical $110 price.
Now this deal is only good for the first year, after that, the price returns to normal.
Here is a full list of all the special offers Sam’s Club has announced for this month:
- Membership Offer: Take $40 off a first-time membership to celebrate 40 years of Sam’s Club. These savings mean Club memberships will be available for just $10 and Plus memberships are $70 during the first year of membership (Plus members get the best of what Sam’s Club has to offer such as free shipping on most items, 2% Sam’s Cash™ on most purchases, and early shopping hours). The offer is available April 14 through April 19 and is redeemable in-club or online.
- Free Sweet Treat and Fountain Drink: Sam’s Club is celebrating members in club on April 15. Visit any club in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for a free sweet treat and a free fountain drink, while supplies last. Clubs will also have special Member’s Mark™ samples available that day.
- Limited-time Café item: Sam’s Club added a new, limited-time item to its Café menu to celebrate the milestone. The birthday cake sundae is available through the end of April. The new treat features layers of frozen yogurt and festive birthday cake with icing and sprinkles for just $1.58.
- Exclusive Member Offers: The celebration continues with over $100 in offers for members. Beginning April 14 through May 1, offers will be available on various items through Scan & Go™ checkout, Curbside Pickup and Same-Day Delivery. Find more information on these savings here.
- Club Events: Many clubs across the country will host outdoor and in-club experiences throughout the year that include the Member’s Mark™ Food Truck, supplier activations, and more. Members can find more information about these events here.
- Commemorative Merchandise: Members can show off their own big brand energy with vintage-inspired merchandise that delivers early 80s logo styles on everything from T-shirts and sweatshirts to hats and mixtape stickers.