Here is our look at the Roku Ultra vs the Roku 4. Please make sure to watch the YouTube video at the top of this page for our side by side speed test of the two players. We will have a full review of the Roku Ultra next week.
$129.99 – Roku’s ultimate player that’s fully loaded and can deliver powerful HD, 4K up to 60 fps and HDR streaming
In addition to everything offered on the Roku Premiere+, the Roku Ultra also features:
- Dolby Digital / Dolby Digital Plus decoding for advance surround sound in home theaters
- Optical digital audio out port to connect to a receiver or sound bar
- USB port for local media playback
- Convenient point anywhere remote control with voice search, headphone jack for private listening and gaming buttons
- Lost remote finder feature finds remotes stuck in the couch with the touch of a button on the player
You can find the Roku Ultra on Amazon here:
- Captivating clarity. Brilliant picture quality for 4K Ultra HD TVs, with 4X the resolution of full HD and the next generation of streaming technology.
- Advanced up-scaling of 720p for HD TVs and 1080p HD streams to brilliant 4K Ultra HD on 4K TVs.
- Voice search. Just say what you’re looking for into the enhanced remote and get fast and comprehensive search results by title, actor, or director. The Roku Feed. Follow your favorite entertainment and always know where it’s ready to stream and at what price.
- Roku 4 works with virtually any TV with an HDMI® connection. You can plug your Roku 4 directly into your TV or receiver depending on your preference. To view 4K content, you will need a compatible 4K UHD television.
You can find the Roku 4 on Amazon here:
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.