Today Roku announced it is launching a new community site called The Roku Community to help improve your Roku customer experience. The new site will be built on the old Roku Forums and allow you to share feedback and product suggestions with Roku. In short, it is still just a forum but Roku says this new community will help you “get product support, connect with other streamers, and engage directly with Roku.”
Here is how Roku describes features in the new Roku Community:
- Simple login using your existing Roku account
- Dedicated categories for discussions about Roku players, Roku TVs, Roku Audio, Roku developers, and more
- See your existing devices when you log in and filter for relevant content for your linked devices
- Easy-to-find solved issues to cut down searching for commonly asked support issues
- ‘Suggest a feature’ section to submit your best ideas directly to Roku’s product team
You can join the Roku Community on Roku’s website HERE.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!