- Fully loaded. Top rated: Voice, headphone & games
- Remote with headphones and gaming
- 2000+ streaming channels – free, subscription, rent & buy
- Search across the most channels
- Great with mobile devices
- Lightning fast performance
- 2000+ streaming channels – free, subscription, rent, or buy
- Simple remote with channel shortcut buttons
- Great with mobile devices
More from Amazon:
- Compact stick design. Plugs discreetly right into the HDMI port. Great for wall-mounted TVs.
- 2,000+ entertainment channels and counting. By far the most movies, sports, news, music and kids’ shows of any streaming player.
- Control with remote or mobile. You can choose to control your entertainment via your iOS or Android device. Or use the included remote that everybody can share. It’s your choice.
- Send to TV from mobile. Use mobile apps, such as Netflix and YouTube, to cast videos from your phone straight to your TV.
- Stunning HD video quality. Immerse yourself in the action with rich, vibrant video streaming up to 1080p* HD.
More about Roku:
What is streaming?
Simply put, streaming is a term used to describe how content (a movie, TV episode, a crazy cat trick) is delivered to your TV, over the internet as opposed to more traditional methods of watching content, like over-the-air antennas or cable TV.
How do Roku players work?
Roku players connect directly to your TV (with HDMI or composite cables), and to your home network to stream entertainment. You choose from a wide selection of streaming channels and put all your favorites in one place. There are hundreds of free channels, easy ways to buy or watch films from top providers, and no additional charges to watch streaming services like Netlfix or Hulu Plus if you already subscribe. And If you have cable, Roku brings new ways to watch based on your cable subscription.
Can I watch Amazon Prime Instant Video?
Yes, Amazon Instant Video and Prime Instant Video are available on all Roku players. If you’re already a Prime member, there is no additional cost.
Can I watch all of my favorite TV shows?
Services like Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, and Netflix offer a variety of shows all on demand some, as early as one day after airing. If you have cable, Roku players make it easy to catch up on past episodes or depending on your provider, to add select programming to any room without a new cable box.
How much does it cost to own a Roku player?
There are no recurring fees for owning a Roku player. You choose what you want to watch and what you want to pay for. There are hundreds of free channels, subscription services like Netflix and Hulu Plus are under $10 month, or you can rent or buy individual titles or series on demand. Your choice.
What kind of internet connection do I need?
Roku players should work well with almost any broadband connection. We recommend a minimum of 3.0 Mbps for HD content (1.5Mbps for SD). But dont worry, the average speed in the US is about 10 Mbps or more.