Earlier, we learned that Roku was rolling out a Roku OS 12 update to its TVs and streaming players. Now Roku has announced that starting today, Roku-branded Roku TVs will be available in stores and online at Best Buy.
Roku branded Roku TVs will come in 11 models ranging from 24″ to 75″. You will also be able to get them in Roku Select and Roku Plus versions.
The higher-end Roku Plus Series TVs will deliver ultra-fast performance and are loaded with enhanced features like automatic brightness, wireless sound expandability, Bluetooth® Private Listening, Roku’s Voice Remote Pro, and more.
“Our goal is to make everything about a smart TV delightfully simple, from finding the TV that’s perfect for you, to opening and unboxing, to enjoying your favorite movies and TV shows,” said Mustafa Ozgen, President, Devices, Roku. “We made purposeful decisions to ensure that our Roku Select and Plus Series TVs embody what users love most about the Roku streaming experience, and we brought in our expertise in picture quality and audio to give consumers an entertainment upgrade at an incredible value.”
Key Features of Roku Plus Series TVs:
- QLED Technology delivers strikingly accurate hues with an expanded color palette and increased brightness.
- 4K Dolby Vision® Picture lets users experience eye-popping detail in spectacular color, contrast, and brightness.
- Automatic Brightness automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness settings based on the room’s lighting for bright, clear picture any time of day.
- Local Dimming fine-tunes the picture with more vivid highlights and deeper darks to maximize contrast for realistic depth.
- Fast, Seamless Streaming powered by Wi-Fi 6 allows users to find and launch the content they want to watch in a snap.
- Endless Entertainment right at consumers’ fingertips, with built-in Roku streaming for access to a massive selection of free, live, and premium TV.
- Roku Voice Remote Pro with hands-free voice commands, Lost Remote Finder, personal shortcut buttons, and rechargeable battery makes it easier than ever to start watching content.
- Dolby Atmos® certified speakers are designed for clear speech and louder sound so users never miss a piece of dialogue.
- Wireless Surround Sound Expandability with the new Roku Wireless Soundbar, Roku Wireless Speakers and Wireless Bass delivers an immersive audio experience.
- Bluetooth® Private Listening lets users connect wireless headphones directly to the TV to enjoy their entertainment at any volume.
“Roku and Best Buy both share a commitment to enriching people’s lives through products and technology,” said Chris Larson, Vice President of Retail Strategy at Roku. “We’re excited to launch Roku Select and Plus TVs exclusively at Best Buy, offering their customers even more choices from Roku, a brand they’ve come to know and love.”
You will be able to find Roku TVs on Best Buy’s website right now.