Are you looking to improve the security around your home? Want to see your security cameras on your Fire TV? Right now, Ring has a sale with up to 35% off Ring doorbells, cameras, and home security kits.
I use Ring at my house and have been extremely happy to the point that when I moved, I bought a new set and put them on my new house.
Not only can you get cameras and doorbells, but you can also get home security systems starting at just $159.99.
You can find all of the deals on Ring products on Amazon HERE.
Here is how Amazon describes the Ring Video Doorbell 3:
- 1080p HD video doorbell with enhanced features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- An upgrade from the original Ring Video Doorbell 2, enjoy improved motion detection, privacy zones and audio privacy, and dual-band (2.4 or 5.0 GHz) wifi connectivity.
- Receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers your built-in motion sensors.
- Powered by the rechargeable battery pack or connects to doorbell wires for constant power.
- Easily setup by connecting your Ring Video Doorbell 3 to wifi through the Ring app and mounting with the included tools.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 180 days, and share videos and photos.
- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa to hear announcements on your compatible Echo device when your doorbell is pressed and see a live view of your camera if you have an Echo device with a screen. Talk to visitors by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door.” With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), Alexa can also make voice announcements and automatically show live video feed on an Echo Show, Fire TV, or Fire Tablet when your Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus detects a person.