We are giving away a Roku 4! Click HERE to find out how you could win a Roku 4.
The Roku 4 is here and it is a very powerful streaming box. There is a noticeable improvement in the speed of apps like Netflix and other apps like Sling TV that are known for sluggish performance on the Roku now work smoothly.
The setup was easy but dose require a browser to finish. Unlike the Fire TV 2 the Roku 4 remembers what apps you had installed on your old Roku and will automatically install them for you. As they are installing you can even link several accounts allowing them to be used as soon as they are installed.
Please note this is only our first impressions after a short test. We will have a more in depth review posted early next week after we have more time to test it out. Please watch the YouTube video at the top of this post for our full review.
- 2,500+ streaming channels. Choose from the biggest selection of streaming entertainment, including movies, TV shows, music, sports, news, international, kids programming and more.
- Captivating clarity. Brilliant picture quality for 4K Ultra HD TVs, with 4X the resolution of full HD and the next generation of streaming technology.
- Advanced up-scaling of 720p for HD TVs and 1080p HD streams to brilliant 4K Ultra HD on 4K TVs.
- Voice search. Just say what you’re looking for into the enhanced remote and get fast and comprehensive search results by title, actor, or director.
- The Roku Feed. Follow your favorite entertainment and always know where it’s ready to stream and at what price.
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.2 x 8.2 x 2.7 inches|
|Item model number||4400R|
|Batteries:||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
The full Roku lineup:
You can buy the Roku 4 on Amazon.com here: