Ever wish you could have a outlet on the back of your TV for your streaming player? Now you can and hide all of your cables behind your TV. Perfect for TV owners who don’t want a ton of cables behind their TV.
Here is our full video review:
You can find the InstaOutlet on Amazon here:
- Creates power outlet behind Television for Media Players such as Chromecast, Roku
- Includes Velcro mounting Strips for both Media Player and InstaOutlet
- Easy Installation No Tools Needed, makes hiding all wires behind TV easy
- Works with Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, all streaming media TV Players
- Only works with TV’s that have a removable power cord.
Creates an instant power outlet to plug in your Apple TV, Roku LT, Google Chromecast WD-TV, Netgear Neo, Belkin, Dlink Movienite, Sony, RCA, and all other media players. Also mounts media players. Your flat screen, wall mounted TV or desktop computer monitor will have a clean, visible wire free installation in minutes. Works great for sound bar installations also. Actually mounts the Media player too. No need to find an open outlet and go through the trouble of hiding either the power cord or the HDMI cord or both. All is tucked in behind the Television.
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.