- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Output: The latest, fastest and most efficient USB charging technology in the world to charge your QC 3.0 supported devices up to 4X faster than standard chargers, able to charge compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes.
- Built in LG high-quality 18650 2600mA * 4 battery cells & multiple intelligent security protections(overcurrent, overvoltage, overload and short circuit protection). LG cells much more reliable and higher efficiency than major battery cells in the market to fully use the capacity of 10400mAh.
- CHOETECH Quick Charge 3.0 power bank fully compatible with quick charge 2.0, recharge the power bank and compatible devices to 75% faster than standard charger.
- Convenient design for iphone users:Lightning Input port with no need for Micro cable.
- What you get from our CHOETECH: CHOE Quick Charge 3.0 10400mAh Portable Power bank, usb a to c cable, User manual, and 18 Month Worry-Free Warranty.
Quick Charge Designed with Lasted Technology
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0: The fastest and most efficient USB charging technology in the world. Up to 4X faster than standard chargers, able to charge compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes.
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Output
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Output fast charges your compatible devices, much time-saving and high efficiency.
Powerful Capacity with High-efficiency LG Cells
With high-quality LG Cells to fully use the capacity of 10400mAH means higher the capacity than most of the power bank in the market.
Compatible with all versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge Tech(1.0, 2.0 & 3.0).
Convenient for Apple Users
Enjoy the power and convenience of a dedicated Apple 8 Pin Lightning charging port.
Fast Charging, Time saving
QC 3.0 charging port for fast charging your quick charge supported devices and also faster charging most of your non-quick charge devices. The other one regular charging port charges smartphones, tablets or any other 5V USB-charged devices much more durable.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.