This month Hisense launched their new H8F Android TV Smart TV with 4K HDR10 and Dolby Vision HDR. Cord Cutters News had the chance to test it out, giving our readers a look at it.
Overall, this was a great TV for the price point—currently starting at $399.99 for a 50″ up to $699 for a 65″. The TV was powerful and easily ran all the apps I tested including popular cord cutting apps like Netflix and Sling TV.
For our full review, we recommend you watch our hands-on YouTube video here:
(Note: Since this video was recorded it was announced that Amazon Prime Video will be coming to Android TV this summer.)
About this TV:
- Hisense’s ULED technologies amplify color, contrast, and brightness and provide smooth motion—raising the bar for picture quality
- Your favorite content is front and center to binge-watch or pick up where you left off with Android TV
- With the Google Assistant built in, you can quickly access entertainment, get answers, and control devices around your home—all with just your voice
- Dolby Vision HDR + HDR10 provides high dynamic range adding details, dramatic color, contrast, and brightness
- Up to 60 full Array local dimming zones provide a higher contrast range and color accuracy
- Wide color gamut delivers an expanded range of a billion+ colors to display a more lifelike picture
- Motion Rate 240 eliminates lags for smooth motion so you can keep up with fast action
You can find the Hisense 50H8F on Amazon HERE.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.