Reelgood has announced a new feature, making it even easier to find and launch the content you want to see. With the Reelgood Remote, you can play content directly from Reelgood to your Roku.
“At Reelgood it’s our mission to connect us to the shows and movies we love as quickly as possible, Eli Chamberlin, head of product & design at Reelgood told Product Hunt. “The Roku remote and launching content directly to device is our latest attempt to make watching that much easier and, to us, it feels like a giant leap forward. No more scrolling endlessly on the TV from 10 ft away, no more finding something on your phone and then wondering where the remote is and having to type it in with an endless combination of lefts, rights, ups, and downs. One place to find what to watch, where to watch it, and then watch it.”
Here’s how it works:
- Select the streaming services you’re subscribed to on Reelgood.
- Search and browse all of the content on those services to choose your next show or movie.
- Find something to watch with filters, recommendations, and more.
- Play it directly on a nearby Roku with just one tap.
- Use the built-in Roku remote on the Reelgood app to control content while watching.
Reelgood says support for more platforms, including LG, Android TV and Fire TV devices is on the way.